3 5 0 39 39 Great shaving value for super smooth skin. Aloe vera & vitamin E lube strips for sensitive skin.
Noxzema® Shavers

29/10/2020
Not worth it
I got these and was not a fan. It was like the razors were dull. Not a close shave I had knicks all over. I've tried a lot of razors and the brand got me to try this. Not worth it..
11/10/2020
Noxema Razors
I thought they where ok for someone who shaves often. I myself couldnt get the shave as close as I would have liked with a triple blade but I also hadn't shaved in a while. All in all they are good razors.
18/07/2020
Noxzema
Noxzema Shavers. If you have sensitive skin avoid these razors
28/06/2020
Aren't shavers suppposed to, ya know, shave?
Oh man, do these razors suck. I went over the same spot over and over again but still couldn't remove any hair. It did, however, irritate my skin, but at least I didn't get cut because that would've been infuriating.
31/01/2020
Meh....
I believe there are better razors out there. Didnt get a close shave at all, but the razors are cute I guess?
04/01/2020
Even dollar store razors are better
These are truly the worst razors. They rust so fast and it is super easy to cut yourself with them. It was not easy to use them and they left me with horrible razor burns. I would not recommend.
17/09/2019
Great razor
This is my normally purchased razor and I enjoy it and a great price.
13/08/2019
Nothing Special but Effective
Large pack is a great deal. Razors do get dull, but bulk package gives a deal where it is not expensive to throw away once it starts to get dull.
22/03/2019
Worked for fine hairs.
This is a good razor to use in a pinch. I grabbed one from the pack to bring on a weekend trip. It worked well for fine hairs on my legs but was not as effective on my armpits. My armpits were left with stubble and razor burn. I am a fan of Noxzema products so I will definitely keep trying the new products they bring out.
07/02/2019
Noxzema Triple Blade Razor
These budget razors shave well. But, if you have sensitive skin you might want to avoid these. The lubrication strip did not agree with my skin and left a rash afterwards. It did however remove all of the stubble with no nicks or cuts.
09/09/2018
Noxzema Razors
One of the best economical razors out there. It isn't as easy on the skin as the Venus or Intuition razors, but for the price- it's a good razor.
31/08/2018
It's not bad for the price
I actually liked it it's cheap so you get what you pay for
12/02/2018
I really liked using the Noxzema razors. They had a coconut oil lube strip on them that helped not to irritate my legs after shaving. I also think that they are a good value for the money. I would recommend them.
14/04/2016
Do not like these. It took forever for them to shave my legs. I wrote into company with that complaint got my money back. Recently they sent me more because they said they had improvements and still didn't shave very well.
13/04/2016
I have bought this razor many times. It is not my go to razor because I am a brunette with course, dark hair. I have to shave every day. The Noxzema 3 blade razor is a good razor. It gave me a really nice smooth shave and let my skin really soft with virtually no nicks. For the price is it is a very economical razor. I prefer a 5 blade razor for my fast growing, hairy legs and pits!!! But if I need to I will purchase in the future when I cant get my go to razor!!