3.1 5 0 37 37 Great shaving value for super smooth skin. Aloe vera & vitamin E lube strips for sensitive skin.
Noxzema® Shavers

24/02/2016
Excelente navajas mejores que otras mucho más caras , duran bastante , y siempre con cupones dentro de los paquetes . Excellent shaver!!!. Package comes always with great coupons you also have a choice to get 2, 3 or 4 blades love it . Better than those pricey shavers .
20/02/2016
These razors don't last very long. They get dull and the shave November s not close enough for me.
12/09/2015
Tried these and my husband did as well, neither one of us liked them. Didn't shave good.
05/08/2015
I found that with only 3 blades, you don't get the best shave. Handle was fine.
21/07/2015
I caught these on sale and was very pleased. I had already tried the twin blade and like it pretty well also.
18/07/2015
These razors are ok but not my favorite.I guess you get what you pay for
01/07/2015
These are ok but they get dull so easy and found other razors that work better on my legs but a great price
30/06/2015
Very excellent products and for any one its good and they last longer.
30/06/2015
As far as products I have tried go, I'd have to give these the worst review. Spend the extra money ladies on something else, your legs and pits will thank you.
30/06/2015
Love the razor, even when it got old it did not cut or pinch my skin. Purchased more!!
22/06/2015
They work as well as any other 3 blade razor. Price is pretty good though, compared to some out there for what you get.
21/06/2015
Great product, low price. Love the triple blades, Nice close shave
05/06/2015
I have always been a big fan of Noxzema products! the razors are great skin feels soft and smooth when you are finished
05/06/2015
I tried this but didn't like them. I feel like he handle is bigger than it should be due to the fact that the razor blades are so small. They didn't give me a good shave either.
05/06/2015
They are great and love the close shave and the price is hard to beat