3.2 5 0 56 56 Great shaving value for super smooth skin. Aloe vera & vitamin E lube strips for sensitive skin.

21/07/2015
I caught these on sale and was very pleased. I had already tried the twin blade and like it pretty well also.
18/07/2015
These razors are ok but not my favorite.I guess you get what you pay for
01/07/2015
These are ok but they get dull so easy and found other razors that work better on my legs but a great price
30/06/2015
Very excellent products and for any one its good and they last longer.
30/06/2015
As far as products I have tried go, I'd have to give these the worst review. Spend the extra money ladies on something else, your legs and pits will thank you.
30/06/2015
Love the razor, even when it got old it did not cut or pinch my skin. Purchased more!!
22/06/2015
They work as well as any other 3 blade razor. Price is pretty good though, compared to some out there for what you get.
21/06/2015
Great product, low price. Love the triple blades, Nice close shave
05/06/2015
I have always been a big fan of Noxzema products! the razors are great skin feels soft and smooth when you are finished
05/06/2015
I tried this but didn't like them. I feel like he handle is bigger than it should be due to the fact that the razor blades are so small. They didn't give me a good shave either.
05/06/2015
They are great and love the close shave and the price is hard to beat
03/06/2015
Good value for the money. Not as close a shave a razors with 4 or 5 blades.
03/06/2015
I tried these, but I didn't like them. They didn't give me a close shave at all!
02/06/2015
These shavers are great!!!! What a close shave!!! And what an excellent price!
02/06/2015
these aren't my fave razors they are ok nothing special about them