4.8 5 0 4 4 Nu Skin 180° Face Wash contains 10 percent active, efficacious vitamin C, making it a potent tool against multiple signs of aging. In addition to targeting age spots and discoloration, this rich, creamy formula helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and firm the skin.
Nu Skin 180° Face Wash

25/05/2020
Very creamy & cleanses well
I really wanted to try this face wash because I am getting older and that means my skin is getting older as well. This face wash contains Vitamin C , which has been known to help with anti-aging. I started using it about three weeks ago and I can't say that my face looks younger but I do love the creamy texture of this face wash and how well it cleanses my face. I am willing to try this face wash a little while longer to see if I will have anti-aging benefits.
26/01/2020
Good but pricey
This is a good cleanser. It feels creamy with a tinge of vitamin c smell which I didnt fancy initially but seems like I have gotten used to it. Use a good moisturizer after wash as this product can be slightly drying. This product also removes light make up! Love this product!! I will say, it's a bit pricey for a cleanser.
04/09/2019
Face wash
I have always thought this was a good faah wash for my make up. I wear all kinds of different make up .I love to try different ones and I feel like the same for other ppl.
04/09/2019
Best ever
I was always looking for an easy and pleasant way to wash off my makeup. NuSkin 180 is the best face wash I ever tried, and I am 74 years old. Thank you NuSkin180
10/09/2020
Would like something gentle on face to wash to help with acne
29/08/2020
I LIKE THIS BRAND AND AM EAGER TO TRY OUT AND GIVE A HOPEFULLY GOOD REVIEW AFTER TRYING IT OUT.
28/08/2020
This is like one of the best products ever. Ideal for everyone!
24/12/2019
Buen día,Nu skin 180.promete la belleza eterna en el rostro de las damas ,con la vitamina c concentrada proteje eficazmente de los radicales libres y manchas la piel,dejándola cada día mas radiante.
08/10/2019
I’ve never herd of the this product but love the idea of vitamin c in a cleanser. Also a cleanser that helps combat wrinkles and helps firm the skin. I’m definitely going to look more into this product for myself.
25/09/2019
Me encantaría probarlo, he escuchado excelentes comentarios.
20/09/2019
I've never new this exited. How can I get a sample. I have such sensitive skin. Thank you,Lisa
05/09/2019
Se ve que es un producto de calidad según los comentarios pero yo todavía no lo he probado me gustaría poder tener la oportunidad de probar este producto para ver cómo funciona en mi
05/09/2019
Yo quiero probar este producto aver si es tan bueno para mi piel
05/09/2019
No lo he probado pero he tenido muy buenos comentarios.
05/09/2019
Excelente producto me gustaría mucho poder probarlo