NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Bare With Me Concealer Serum Up To 24Hr Hydration

4.8 5 0 31 31 Concealer Serum: Our first skincare serum in a concealer for under-eye, face and body, providing up to 24 hour hydration with a non-cakey, smooth, natural finish and a lightweight feel for skin that looks like skin in an instant.
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Bare With Me Concealer Serum Up To 24Hr Hydration

Great coverage
This serum concealer is light on the skin and gives great coverage. It does not settle into my fine lines under my eyes and it lasts all day
Amazing 🤩
Great concealer.Good price! I really gonna recommend this for my friends!
Kims Review Of NYX concealer
I have very dry skin so I found this to be a very good hydrating product and it does not crease when set with translucent powder which I love. I used it for undereye circles and it is very lightweight, perfect for everyday use. It did not settle into my fine lines, Blurred my skin perfectly and great price point. Love, I am wearing only it and some translucent powder and lip color in the phot and it looks so nice.l Love, Love
24/01/2022
Concealer
I love this concealer and I use it daily, it’s very hard to find a full coverage foundation where I live so using this under my regular foundation works as full coverage. I’m so happy I found it.
24/01/2022
Concealer
Highly recommended this product. Leaves a natural look is lightweight and blends nicely. I personally love this product.
Good !!!
I love this product, one of the best that's really affordable! If you want more coverage add into corners and dab in middle too
Great for under eye
This NYX Bare WIth Me concealer serum works great for under the eye, it lasts a long time, I have not seen another product of theirs like this. I like it.
23/01/2022
Great concealer. Doesn't look cakey. It's very hard to find something that looks okay with light olive skin and the shade "light" looks pretty good.
21/01/2022
Very good
I Love this. Its a really good product. Felt nice. And no breakouts.
21/01/2022
Lightweight with Heavyweight Coverage!
This concealer is amazing for those of us out here that want full coverage without the heaviness, caking and creasing that can come with full coverage makeup. This concealer does just that, conceals all your flaws but doesn't feel or look cakey. This is a MUST HAVE for every at home fashionista, and the low price belies just how good the product really is! Kudos!
20/01/2022
Love this! Perfect for mature skin
I am 40 yrs old. My skin is good but concealers have to be special to make me happy. I have almost all from the most expensive to the cheapest and this is now one of my favorites. It has a glow to it. Does not crease or look cakey. Can be worn with or without makeup. Can’t say enough good things about this especially the price! Get this.
20/01/2022
One of my faves
I bought this because.. Tiktok made me! Lol but I love it blends well and covers even better! Love NYX
19/01/2022
Ehh...
I dont love this concealer, y'all. I really did try to like it, but I just dont. I have used it 10 times or more and I find it very drying and crepey. It is not complimentary to my own skin for sure. I have combination skin for reference. It also oxidizes terribly and settles into fine lines rather quickly.
19/01/2022
No more dark eyes
Tried this product to help with dark circles under my eyes. Well i was impressed goes on smooth and brightened up under my eyes with a nice and smooth application of this product. I recommend
18/01/2022
Perfect color and coverage
I just started using this and already I love it! The coverage & color are perfect for my skin.