NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Bare With Me Concealer Serum Up To 24Hr Hydration

4.7 5 0 125 125 Concealer Serum: Our first skincare serum in a concealer for under-eye, face and body, providing up to 24 hour hydration with a non-cakey, smooth, natural finish and a lightweight feel for skin that looks like skin in an instant.
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Bare With Me Concealer Serum Up To 24Hr Hydration

25/01/2023
Best concealer
The best concealer for over 40 especially for undereyes. It's not fragrance and it does cake up and isn't oily. Great selection of colors to match. Long-lasting. It's also great for zits or redness.
18/01/2023
my favorite concealer ever
this is the best concealer out there hands down! This is high end formula but affordable! this looks so beautiful and natural looking. i love to wear this on no makeup makeup days. this looks beautiful under the eyes, and you can set it if you like or leave it. its perfect!
17/01/2023
Amazing serum concealer
I was pretty amazed with this stuff. I even find myself using it as a foundation or a base layer anyways to my contour. It's so nice and soft and blends in so nice and easy with a blender or a brush or even just your fingers, it applies so silky smooth but not to sulky bit a little goes a long way. And it just looks so satin is and dries down to a perfe t complexion that will have your friends and SO wondering what you have been doing differently to your skin. I think it makes it look so much smoother than usual. And looks just like your own skin but better.
16/01/2023
This Nyx concealer is amazing. Very pigmented, very easy to use and affordable. Love it
23/12/2022
Great for dark circles
This is a great concealer to cover up those dark under eye circles. Not only does it give great coverage but it does not crease. It also lasts throughout the day and your concealer will remain beautiful. I highly recommend this product.
26/11/2022
Best affordable concealer!
Currently, this is one of my favorite concealers! It's light, inexpensive, and provides great coverage. I use it to highlight/brighten underneath my eye. I love that it doesn't appear cakey and goes on smoothly. Unlike some drug store concealers, it doesn't dry out too quickly. It's creamy and doesn't crease. Compared to higher end brands, NYX delivered ob this one.
25/11/2022
I'm not typically a huge fan of this brand as I like higher end brands, but this is a very nice concealer! It covers my rosey cheeks, my dark eyes and my few cheek freckles that I dislike greatly. It goes on nicely and doesn't cake. Looks great all day and I recommend
24/11/2022
Love the Bare With Me line!
NYX always makes the best and most affordable cosmetics! I love their Bare With Me line, I have extremely dry skin and usually concealers give me instant flakes even after thoroughly moisturizing. This concealer, along with the Bare With Me bb cream, make my skin looks fresh and dewy all day without flakes or breaking me out! I also have a really hard time finding products that are pale olive enough to match my skin tone, usually everything is too pink or orange, but Bare With Me has the perfect shade of pale olive with just a hint of green that matches my skin perfectly! Another great product from NYX!
19/11/2022
Best affordable concealer
This is the best concealer of drugstore you can own. It does a very good job at hiding all my blemishes and under eye bags. I will definitely recommend it to others. It is affected too
16/11/2022
Love the feel of this product on my skin. Silky smoth and ultra hydrated. I have recommended it to many of friends and they all agree. NYX brand is a "must" in my makeup collection!
14/11/2022
Perfect
Best concealer I've tried in a long time. So lightweight and doesn't look cakey. It does not accentuate fine lines or wrinkles. Perfect in my opinion. Yes I would recommend.
13/11/2022
Excellent
You can't go wrong with this product its amazing and does not make your face oily like misty primer's
09/11/2022
The shade was spot on
The only thing I liked was the shade was perfect for me but I don’t like the smell the coverage or the bottle broke and was all ove4. 6 makeup bottles there’s something bout the bottle that I don’t like 8 prefer the ones with applicators
07/11/2022
This works so well and is super lightweight. Not all cakey gross like some other brands are. Plus, it’s not too expensive. I wear it pretty much everyday! A great gift for a teen girl as well.
03/11/2022
Great concealer
Long lasting concealer. Works well . I love how well it really conceals under my eyes. I also love applying on my eye lids . This product definitely helps keep my makeup last longer . Nyx is a great brand I have many of their products. You should check them out if you haven’t .