NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Bare With Me Concealer Serum Up To 24Hr Hydration

4.7 5 0 107 107 Concealer Serum: Our first skincare serum in a concealer for under-eye, face and body, providing up to 24 hour hydration with a non-cakey, smooth, natural finish and a lightweight feel for skin that looks like skin in an instant.
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Bare With Me Concealer Serum Up To 24Hr Hydration

27/09/2022
Loooove this stuff!
NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands, and this concealer definitely didn't disappoint! It covered all my problem areas perfectly, & it literally takes a TINY drop to work - a little really does go a long way with this stuff! Amazing
27/09/2022
Great Coverage
If you're not one to use drugstore brands then you need to try this. It's very light on skin, doesn't feel cakey. It gives you great coverage on concealing any blemishes and under the eye. I recommend it.
22/09/2022
High end quality!
If you were to put this concealer in an unmarked tube I would think of Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, or Kosas! Matter of fact this is VERY similar to the Kosas Revealer Concealer. It has the perfect amount of pigment, it's creamy yet lightweight, natural, and long-lasting. It is very bendable and doesn't crease on me! I love how versatile this product is. This also makes a great foundation, contour, and spot concealer. Lastly, a little goes a long way. I will repurchase this until they discontinue it (they better not!)
13/09/2022
Good
For a drug store concealer? This works extremely well. Great coverage and lovely texture. Long lasting too. It’s affordable!!
11/09/2022
Amazing Concealer!
I have dry undereyes and find that many concealers are very drying and end up creasing and making my skin look even worse than it is. This concealer is the perfect consistency. It is a serum so it is thin formula but still gives medium coverage. A small amount goes a long way and one tube will last a long time. It doesn't crease and layers well on top of a color correct I use for my dark circles.
05/09/2022
Makeup
haven’t used drugstore brands of makeup since I was a young teenager. I always buy my foundations and concealer at Sephora for more than triple the cost of this product. I had been using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion concealers most recently. I really like them both but I hate how expensive it is. I decided I would try some drugstore brands of makeup, and this particular product turned out to be great. It is less coverage than the two concealers I have been using, but I was able to build it up with a second application to my desired coverage. When the concealer set it looked very natural was was an excellent match to my skin tone— even better than most other products I’ve used. It also did not crease on me, and lasted all day. It’s fantastic. My only complaint is that I do not enjoy the pump application because I feel like some product is wasted. Buy it!
04/09/2022
Excellent Concealer
I bought this a couple of months ago and really have enjoyed the product! It gives a great amount of coverage once applied. It doesn't cake on like others I have tried. So if your in the market for a new concealer you just give this one a try!
Hide the spots
Lovely to apply feels good on skin. One of the best products I have tried till now
Pretty Nice
The concealer itself is good; it's thin but adds decent coverage and it blends out easily to a natural finish. The application is the only con for me; I wish that it had a doefoot applicator instead of a pump dispenser.
So natural
I have moderate acne and combo skin. I used this to even out my tone and give it a slight cover and my managers had no idea i had makeup on. One of my favorite face concealers ever! Wouldnt personally use for undereye so I'm not sure if itd crease.
29/08/2022
Go to concealer!!!
This concealer is fabulous! It blends into the skin and hydrates. It looks so natural and healthy. I love that it gives that “no concealer” look! I use this almost every day. The color is perfect, blendability is fantastic, finish is hydrating with a semi luminous finish. No setting required. If creasing occurs, all I do is tap it in with my fingers and it eliminates it! Definitely recommend to all ages and needs! It is not full coverage but I prefer medium coverage. Worth checking out at its reasonable price!
19/08/2022
NYX is Amazing!
So this is another 2 in 1 product. It’s a mixture between a concealer and serum in 1! I use this under my eyes and other problem areas. You could even highlight with it by getting a shade lighter then your skin tone. It doesn’t smell bad, it’s lightweight, and doesn’t make your face look cakey. Make sure your moisturize, spf, and primer before applying makeup. This will make for a clean canvas.
17/08/2022
Blown away
I got this due to all the hype that it was getting on all of the socials and oh I'm so glad I did. This does not feel like drug store at all. It feels amazing on your face, it doesn't settle in my fine lines and it blends like a dream. I'm very dry so this was very hydrating as well. I will definitely be buying more of these.
17/08/2022
Tiktok made me buy it
Bought this after I saw it on tiktok and learned that it was a concealer- serum hybrid. Tested it at Ulta and noticed that it was lightweight with decent coverage and figured I would try it. It works great for the low price. Does not cake or crease as much as others that are over double the price.
16/08/2022
Tiktok hype
I bought this product because of tiktok every one has been talking about it and how it covers so well thought I’d give it a try doesnt top my all time fav elf 24h camo concealer!