4.3 5 0 151 151 A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B001TJZO1G&asins=B001TJZO1G&linkId=814255dab22e12fb3c91c3d89e7d0dff&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil

04/05/2020
Nyx jumbo liner
I love this jumbo liner!!! Nyx has a nice formula and great pigmentation!!! It’s like one swipe and boom down! Last a while to had mine a while and still not halfway done REALLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!! 🙂🙂
27/04/2020
Milk
I love using this chubby pencil in the shade MILK. I use it to line my water line and highlight my inner corners. It truly makes your eyes PIP and lasts all day. I only wish I didn’t have to sharpen it so often.
14/04/2020
Vibrant colors
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly so very easy to use.. The colors are vibrant and pigmented. You can use it as a eyeshadow or eyeliner. Use a couple different colors on your eyelids and be noticed. It fades a little faster than I like. I just keep it in my purse. @nyxcosmetics #nyx @reesetisha #reesetisha #reesetishas2cents
11/04/2020
Jumbo pencil
Me encanta tiene muy buena pigmentación y duración, lo uso por lo general para aplicar en la línea de agua
06/04/2020
Crayons are great to use for multiple things. I like to use this for my upper shadow lid. Also for my water line as well. It’s inexpensive but gets the job done. Who wouldn’t love this jumbo crayon?
18/03/2020
I do really like these eye crayons. I use them on my water line. Or inner corner of eye as a highlight. Or the brow bone but I have oily skin so they do crease in the way lid sometimeS that’s my only issue. But super cheap and way to get
29/02/2020
Very pretty!
I bought this eye pencil in white and I love it. It is really easy to use and covers great. Its long lasting and can double as an eyeliner. I can make professional looking designs in just a few minutes. I keep wanting to get more colors I just haven't yet. I would recommend it.
24/02/2020
Eh
I loved how the color milk enhanced the color of my eyeshadows but no matter what I tried I couldn't get the product to stop creasing. I tried primer ,light amounts and setting it
04/02/2020
Best ever
This eyeliner is so nice ! I love using it to tight line my bottom lid ! It can be used in so many ways ! Beautiful white to help finish your looks ! Affordable and good amount of product inside ! Can buy in many different stores! I would defiantly recommend this to shoppers !
26/01/2020
Not that great at all
This was one of the first products I purchase right when I started getting into makeup a few years ago, and back then I loved this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, but now that I know more about makeup and how it works, and the quality of truly good makeup is. This is just not a good product, I have used this as eyeshadow and eyeliner, and it just is not a good product. As eyeliner it doesn’t go on easily depending on what color you purchase, and as eyeshadow maybe for the first minute it might look nice but it very quickly will get into the crease of my eyelid and just crease badly. I do not recommend this product, there is many more products on the market that are just so much better then this some even at a cheaper price.
26/12/2019
Simple and easy
I have used this product years ago and LOVED it. I ended up buying the shade Yogurt for my mom and it helps her create and easy eyeshadow look for when she wants something a little extra for special occasions. Also, to sharpen them, I suggest putting it in the freezer for 20-30 min and then try sharpening it with a large sharpener. That way it doesn’t crush and melt because it is so creamy.
04/12/2019
NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil
I love this product I'll only use the white it looks good and is long lasting Thanks
09/10/2019
exelene
Me encanta, es facil de usar y práctico. color duradero
05/10/2019
Eye shadow base
This works great as an eye shadow base to help your color pop or if you are doing cut crease. I only use it on the lower part of my lid because it doesn’t do well in the crease.
01/10/2019
LOVE NYX LOVE THIS !!!
All the NYx products have been great but this is the pencil that keeps on giving Buy it you will not be sorry as it is sure to NOT disappoint!!!