4.3 5 0 172 172 A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B001TJZO1G&asins=B001TJZO1G&linkId=814255dab22e12fb3c91c3d89e7d0dff&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil

01/01/2021
Brilliant
I LOVE NYX Cosmetics anyway, but THIS liner?! LOVE! It stays on, the water-proof one more so than the regular, but the color is bold, it goes on smooth and without breaking which is a big deal when it comes to eye liner. Great! 👍
15/12/2020
Eyes all in One
This is the best nyx eye jumbo pencil in every area and the best part is it's an jumbo pencil in the whole words (JUMBO ALL-IN-ONE) exactly eyebrow's,eyeshadow,eyeliner,contour,highlighter, are you blown away just yet I sure am yes it's the best my product ever created I love how it is easily applied ,long lasting,and defies the exact color it is and makes your eyes pop and it definitely doesn't irritate your eyes especially if you have eye allergies and the best part it isn't costly so it wont break the bank when purchasing
16/11/2020
I love ittttt
I love these. I have one in every color ,They go on great they are not sticky or wet and last the night
14/11/2020
It’s great
I was honestly not a fan when I first got this. I never thought it would work until I tried it and fell in love. The colors are stunning on the lid and super easy to blend! It’s affordable and worth trying
10/11/2020
My Go To
I love this product, I use it as eyeshadow on my enter lid. Easy application, goes on smooth, and lasts a good ten hours with eyeshadow primer and setting spray. This saves me time and is convenient.
30/10/2020
A Cult Classic for a Reason
The NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk is an all-time favorite of mine. I just bought a new one! It's great as an all-over base for eyeshadows...it really helps them pop. I also like this to help brighten the inner corner or lower lash line. It's creamy and stays on all day.
27/10/2020
Double trouble alert . Use this as a liner or shadow 💜
I really enjoy this product. I have a few different colors and I use them on my waterline to complete a look or as eyeshadow to make the look. They glide on so easily and so gently because the formula is super creamy. Very pretty pigment from these products. They are definitely a great product to have in your makeup bag.
12/10/2020
NYX FAN
The Jumbo Eye Pencils from NYX are a favorite of mine. The Jumbo tip allows for more coverage with each swipe. The color is very pigmented and very bendable. It also stayed on for hours when set with a powder.
04/08/2020
Cult favorite
This eye pencil has to the cult favorite. The white pencil is used by all the beauty experts to make the eyes look bigger and really it is one of the best available in drugstore.
04/05/2020
Nyx jumbo liner
I love this jumbo liner!!! Nyx has a nice formula and great pigmentation!!! It’s like one swipe and boom down! Last a while to had mine a while and still not halfway done REALLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!! 🙂🙂
27/04/2020
Milk
I love using this chubby pencil in the shade MILK. I use it to line my water line and highlight my inner corners. It truly makes your eyes PIP and lasts all day. I only wish I didn’t have to sharpen it so often.
14/04/2020
Vibrant colors
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly so very easy to use.. The colors are vibrant and pigmented. You can use it as a eyeshadow or eyeliner. Use a couple different colors on your eyelids and be noticed. It fades a little faster than I like. I just keep it in my purse. @nyxcosmetics #nyx @reesetisha #reesetisha #reesetishas2cents
11/04/2020
Jumbo pencil
Me encanta tiene muy buena pigmentación y duración, lo uso por lo general para aplicar en la línea de agua
06/04/2020
Crayons are great to use for multiple things. I like to use this for my upper shadow lid. Also for my water line as well. It’s inexpensive but gets the job done. Who wouldn’t love this jumbo crayon?
18/03/2020
I do really like these eye crayons. I use them on my water line. Or inner corner of eye as a highlight. Or the brow bone but I have oily skin so they do crease in the way lid sometimeS that’s my only issue. But super cheap and way to get