4.3 5 0 155 155 A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B001TJZO1G&asins=B001TJZO1G&linkId=814255dab22e12fb3c91c3d89e7d0dff&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil

04/02/2020
Best ever
This eyeliner is so nice ! I love using it to tight line my bottom lid ! It can be used in so many ways ! Beautiful white to help finish your looks ! Affordable and good amount of product inside ! Can buy in many different stores! I would defiantly recommend this to shoppers !
26/01/2020
Not that great at all
This was one of the first products I purchase right when I started getting into makeup a few years ago, and back then I loved this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, but now that I know more about makeup and how it works, and the quality of truly good makeup is. This is just not a good product, I have used this as eyeshadow and eyeliner, and it just is not a good product. As eyeliner it doesn’t go on easily depending on what color you purchase, and as eyeshadow maybe for the first minute it might look nice but it very quickly will get into the crease of my eyelid and just crease badly. I do not recommend this product, there is many more products on the market that are just so much better then this some even at a cheaper price.
26/12/2019
Simple and easy
I have used this product years ago and LOVED it. I ended up buying the shade Yogurt for my mom and it helps her create and easy eyeshadow look for when she wants something a little extra for special occasions. Also, to sharpen them, I suggest putting it in the freezer for 20-30 min and then try sharpening it with a large sharpener. That way it doesn’t crush and melt because it is so creamy.
04/12/2019
NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil
I love this product I'll only use the white it looks good and is long lasting Thanks
09/10/2019
exelene
Me encanta, es facil de usar y práctico. color duradero
05/10/2019
Eye shadow base
This works great as an eye shadow base to help your color pop or if you are doing cut crease. I only use it on the lower part of my lid because it doesn’t do well in the crease.
01/10/2019
LOVE NYX LOVE THIS !!!
All the NYx products have been great but this is the pencil that keeps on giving Buy it you will not be sorry as it is sure to NOT disappoint!!!
30/09/2019
I love, love, love this pencil. It goes on easily, is available in pretty colors and is sold at a reasonable price.
27/09/2019
Great eyeshadow primer
This pencil is a lifesaver as a base for your eyeshadow when you don’t have a light concealer to make your eyeshadow pop. I use it also to brighten the corners of my eyes and as an eyeshadow shade. Just be sure to set it with a white eyeshadow or translucent powder.
22/09/2019
Heard a lot but not worth it
So I bought this from ulta because I heard a lot about this product but when I tried it. I don’t like it. It doesn’t last in waterline. Eye looks a bit weird.
19/09/2019
Nice for the price
I have several of these and I like them. They’re inexpensive and a good value. I use them mostly as eyeshadow. I can apply and smudge pretty quickly and easily-no pulling or tugging. And lasts decently.
07/09/2019
Great for summer
I love these pens for my summer makeup. The go on so effortlessly and really pop. I like the price point too. I wouldn’t improve them at all. Not much to say just a great product
05/09/2019
Affordable and effective
I find consistently good Cosmetics from the brand NYX. These eye pencils are no exception. Just what is needed to amp up the intensity of your eye makeup. Every beauty enthusiast should have a white one as part of their beauty arsenal.
04/09/2019
I love it
This eye pencil is very affordable and performs perfectly. It does not crease and can be used in different ways (as eye shadow or eye pencil on the water line). I use it more often on my water line to make my eyes look bigger and I love it!
31/08/2019
I Use Almost Daily
NYX makes some of my favorite eyeliners. Especially, liquid. This frosty white is a go to for me when I don't have time to use a liquid. I love the look! But what's problematic is it can sometime cake-up in spots when applying. It also melts up into eyelid crease by end of the day.