4.4 5 0 104 104 Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, the creamy NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly no pulling, tugging or fading. Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil.

NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil

• 4.4 out of 5 from

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow.

Raj (Yuba City)

• 1 Review
  • 22 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

This eye pencil is one of my favorite and i always carry it with me

Kristin (Williamsburg)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I use this product as a base for my eyeshadow, especially when using bright or vibrant colors! I’ve done this for so long, It’s part of my regular makeup routine and I won’t wear eye shadow without it anymore because I feel like it really helps to keep my shadow in tact and looking fresh all day.

katarina (Akron)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I think this is a good eyeliner. It glides on easily and is super pigmented. It can fade throughout the day when in the waterline. It is a very inexpensive product and lasts a long while before I have to purchase another one. Occasionally, I will use those colors as a highlighter or a crazy lip color and it turns out really nice, lasts forever. They do blend well. You could even use it as an eyeshadow. I do wish there was more product in it, though. With the way this is made, you can't really sharpen it so as it goes down, it'll get nubby. You can, of course, swipe the tip with a liner brush and it works just the same. I have bought these several times and haven't been disappointed yet. I have tried the darker purple, as well. For it being a purple, those can typically be opaque, but this one was very pigmented. It is intense and wasn't quite my color but still absolutely gorgeous. I absolutely recommend. It's cheap, it works wonderful, and it is multi use.

Stacia (Boise)

2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love using this pencil as a primer for my eyeshadow!

Jessica (Anahuac)

2/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

These jumbo eye shadow pencils are great for laying down a base to make your shadows really pop. Milk, in particular, can take pastels to a whole other level. It also helps to make your eye shadow last longer.

Gabby (Columbia)

2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have tried 3 of these before and I really love the colors! they are easy to use and blend really nicely! I would definitely recommend these!

arisbel (Bronx)

• 42 Comments
2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love this makes my eyes look big and I really enjoy using it.

Shelby (Alameda)

• 71 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is AWESOME! It goes on smooth and doesn't tug or skip. It is very easy to blend with a cotton bud and it's just the right shade of white. It lasts all day with one application, making touch-ups a thing of the past. It's nice and thick, which means this will last forever. I also usually wear a small dab of white shadow in the inner corners of my eyes - that trick also helps make the eyes look wide, bright, and alert. This doubles for that purpose, cutting down on the amount of junk I have to buy and carry.

Stephanie (Cumberland)

2/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

So I purchased this product on sale at my local Walmart.. When I got home & I wanted to try it to see how good of a deal I got.. First time applying it the product basically crumbled, it just flaked & pieces broke off. I'm not saying that this product is the reasoning for this, but that is my experience. Therefore, I will not purchase this product again. Would I try it if a freebie came along, yes of course.. & if I had better results, I'd be sure to update any reviews I had written. Was quite disappointed I will say.

Katrina (Kelso)

• 0 Review
  • 5 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

tipped for a Smooth flawless application. Last all day. I love this pencil

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours