4.5 5 0 34 34 Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, the creamy NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly no pulling, tugging or fading. Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil.

NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil

• 4.5 out of 5 from

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow.

Rose (Bartlett)

• 2 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Liked the pearlescent finish, wish it didn’t smudge as much as it did. Looks great in the waterline!

LaShawna (Midland)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This make up is smooth and beautiful it's cheap and I love it. The delivery was fast. Got a day or two early. It's colors are phenomenal. I love it Couldn't of asked for a better make up.

Brandi (Bangor)

• 0 Upload
  • 3 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

NYX products are great, they dont remind me of drugstore products they are comparable to high end and I use this product several times a week!!! Check out their other products as well!!!

Kathy (Mocksville)

• 3 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wow did I ever think I would love this stick it is so versatile you can use it for a eyeliner a eyeshadow a lipstick it’s so versatile I love the shimmer it gives and it last and last there are so many beautiful colors too

Mary (Portsmouth)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Totally amazing these products are amazing now this one I really do like a lot and use it a lot. I totally rock it about everyday

Wendy (Ahwahnee)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this pencil under my eyes and corn er tear drop area. it wears beautiful without rubbing off!

Araceli (Chicago)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this thing! I use it for many things like eyeliner a shadow base even a lip base if I want to ware a certain color like green or purple it’s a great thing to have in your bag

Skylar (Newark)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love nyx. It is definitely quality for the price point! Very pigmented.

Amanda (Eaton Rapids)

• 0 Upload
  • 4 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

i love love love these! they go on easy with a gel like feel to them, and the colors are so cute. i like that they are able to be sharpened so you can get all of the product out of it.

Tracie (Santa Fe)

• 6 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is one of my go to product. Wears well. Nice priced. Smooth. Makes to eye look pop. I really love it.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours