Ocean Spray 100% Juice, Cran-Pineapple

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Our Cran·Pineapple™ Cocktail packs in the crisp, refreshing flavour of cranberry and the sweet, tropical taste of pineapple.

Ángela (Etters)

• 0 Comment
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I liked it was tasty but not good if you have diabetic... But overall the flavor was good ....I would recommend it to anyone . The only things is if you are diabetic drink very little.

Lois (Fayetteville)

• Review
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I boil fresh Ginger in a pot of water, after it cools I add the cranberry/pineapple juice to it. It is delicious hot or cold.

Denise (Waterloo)

12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Ocean Spray 100% Juice, Cran-Pineapple was a delightful surprise with just the right blend of tart crisp cranberry and sweet pineapple. Everyone in our home loves it and it is on my list for future purchases.

Amy ()

12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

We absolutely love this juice. It is delicious, has no added sugar, and it is by Ocean Spray, THE cranberry guys. We use this for so many beverages: watered down for the kids, "sparkling" (champagne) for the adults, with ginger ale and fruit for holiday punch, or just plain.

glenda (Decatur)

• 0 Upload
  • 209 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This juice has great taste and big on flavor. The pineapple is the key to it being so good.

Rachelle (Phoenix)

• 5 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have to drink a lot of cranberry and I love the crangrape and when I saw this I knew I had to try it! The taste is refreshing and helps quench your thirst. My children liked it as well, which is such a plus.

Paige (Santa Fe)

• 6 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Yummy drink. Get for summer cocktail. I love drinking this on a hot day

Sarah (Hutchinson)

12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

We drink lots of juice in our home, and I always try to get the healthiest that I can. My kiddos absolutely loved this cranberry pineapple juice!! Love when they love what they are drinking...and it's healthy for them!

VERONICA (PHOENIX)

12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely loved this juice! The two flavors of cranberry and pineapple really compliment each other, as one fruit's natural sweetness and sharp tartness gets balanced out by the other, so neither of the two is overbearing or overwhelming. Even the aftertaste is quite pleasant. Perfect flavor palate for both children to enjoy and adults too, with the additional benefit of it even working as as an incredible flavor for mixed drinks! The whole family can enjoy this, which makes it very functional on a family scale as well as for single individuals who live independently. Without a doubt it's a great product.

Betty (Columbia)

• 1 Review
  • 0 Upload
  • 23 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have to sometimes drink cranberry juice to flush my kidneys but I hate to drink it pain.The additional pineapple juice cuts the bitterness and makes the juice taste good especially after leaving it in the fridge for a short while.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours