Ocean Spray 100% Juice, Cran-Pineapple

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Our Cran·Pineapple™ Cocktail packs in the crisp, refreshing flavour of cranberry and the sweet, tropical taste of pineapple.

Gina (Jeanerette)

• 28 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

I've drank plenty juices before, but these 3 combined Wow I really did feel a sense of satisfaction when I finished my first and every glass after, because Ocean Spray you done it again. AWESOME

Chandler (Hornbrook)

• Review
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I wasn't the biggest fan of the pineapple cranberry combination, the flavors were off... I never thought it was terrible, but is was definitely unpleasant.

Valerie (Anderson)

• 7 Comments
2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

My kids and I love this juice and continue to buy it.

Diane (Felton)

• 0 Upload
  • 3 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

Out of all the ocean spray juices, this is #1 for me! Great tasting!

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the cranberry pineapple juice by ocean spray. It’s delicious and healthy. Recommend it

Brian (Chicago)

• 6 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

All I can say is this juice mixes well with any white liquor you can think of and it tastes amazing by itself. Most of all you can't go wrong with 100% juice.

Dominique (Houston)

• Review
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is the perfect mixer for an easy cocktail and tastes great with virtually any clear liquor. I subtracted a star because of the sugar content.

rainy (Deer Park)

• 15 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

this is perfect for making mixed drinks. I have made the huge punch bowl full of vodka and run then put this in it to add sweet flavor and color. I think this is a perfect party must have.

Erica (Greenfield)

• 12 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This juice is amazing. It has a great taste and always leaves me feeling refreshed and it does not make me feel more dehydrated but from a really sugary drinks can do

Kay (Henderson)

• 13 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love Cranberry and Pineapple. I usually mix this with unflavored sparkling water whenever I am craving for soda! It's a much healthier alternative than drinking soda. Flavor is very tasty!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours