4.6 5 0 148 148 Each towelette features a formula containing 25% DEET. The unique towelette design makes carrying them a quick and simple process--simply place them in the car or supply kit.

02/11/2019
I like it.
I like these, I like the ease of use. It works okay. I take these fishing and they don't keep the bugs off you for very long.
11/10/2019
Tried and True
OFF! is a very trusted name brand. Their deep woods have plenty of DEET to keep the 'skeeters off you. I love the towelettes because they are easy to apply with just the right amount of product. They've even improved on the smell over the years. Will continue to solely purchase this brand. It is tried and true AND trusted.
26/09/2019
Works and its easy
I keep this in my purse because I never know in east texas when mosquitos are gonna attack. It's great at repelling mosquitos. Plus i save the wipe and put it in my pocket or hat to help repell them more.
25/08/2019
Easy for everyone
The convenience of the bug repellent wipes is ingenious. My kids hate the sound and stickiness of traditional sprays. Having a repellent in a wipe is great! It isn't stick nor does it have a pungent smell. Now, I'm looking forward to them making bigger packages with more wipes!
13/07/2019
GREAT!
Trying to apply spray bug repellant on a three year old is hell. We foung these shopping for repellant one day and we picked these babies up. No more crying to apply bug spray and this mama thinks they are great too and uses them as well. They really work and I personally think that it works better than spray and doesnt leave your skin nasty or all wet and sticky.
06/04/2019
repllent
we love this because the towels are so simple to use and they work very well we have alot of bugs that are in the counrty in our rural area aand this repells all of them and it works well and it doesnt dry our your skin and easy to sue
20/03/2019
Muy bueno
Nos gusta acampar y siempre hay mosquitos pero con este producto es fácil olvidarme de los mosquitos. Lo uso mucho con mis niños y no les daña la piel. Me encanta
07/12/2018
Deep woods Towelettes
Excellent product when you need the strongest protection. Easy to use and carry, these towelettes are a convenient way to keep yourself protected from ticks, mosquitoes and any pesky insects.
16/08/2018
Lo recomiendo, excelente producto, no es tan graso. El olor algo fuerte, repela los mosquitos
13/08/2018
I love this product. It really does work keeping away bugs and I don't gets bites anymore
21/07/2018
MY11 yEar old son is constantly getting bit and itches non stop this product is more that perfect for that moment when he needs them the most
20/07/2018
These are wonderful!!! I live in the south in farming country and the mosquitoes are terrible! I keep a fly swatter in each room so that I can go after the little blood suckers that come into my home! I hate spraying down with any type of bug spray - even OFF! - because of the strong odor and the "float" that happens when you use any type of spray. These towelettes make life so much easier to handle with bugs! I use one before I step foot into my back yard and it is like I have a barrier against bites!
16/07/2018
My family and I went camping several weeks ago and decided to pick this up since we knew the area we were camping is bad for biting insects. I like the packaging ( no bottles to lug around ). Worked great besides I didn't feel comfortable letting my children wipe their face . A little pricey but worth it for convenient factor.
13/07/2018
I get ate up my mosquitoes like really bad. I seriously carried a bottle of bug spray in my purse. These wipes are wonderful!!!! It elimnates the over spray and one wipe will protect ur whole body. It works well for kids too!!!
30/06/2018
OFF! Deep Woods Towelettes are such a great products. They work really well to keep you bug bite free but also simple to use and take on the go. I really like that they are in individually wrapped packs that you can throw in your bag or purse and use on the go