4.6 5 0 143 143 Each towelette features a formula containing 25% DEET. The unique towelette design makes carrying them a quick and simple process--simply place them in the car or supply kit.

7/13/2019
GREAT!
Trying to apply spray bug repellant on a three year old is hell. We foung these shopping for repellant one day and we picked these babies up. No more crying to apply bug spray and this mama thinks they are great too and uses them as well. They really work and I personally think that it works better than spray and doesnt leave your skin nasty or all wet and sticky.
4/6/2019
repllent
we love this because the towels are so simple to use and they work very well we have alot of bugs that are in the counrty in our rural area aand this repells all of them and it works well and it doesnt dry our your skin and easy to sue
3/20/2019
Muy bueno
Nos gusta acampar y siempre hay mosquitos pero con este producto es fácil olvidarme de los mosquitos. Lo uso mucho con mis niños y no les daña la piel. Me encanta
12/7/2018
Deep woods Towelettes
Excellent product when you need the strongest protection. Easy to use and carry, these towelettes are a convenient way to keep yourself protected from ticks, mosquitoes and any pesky insects.
8/16/2018
Lo recomiendo, excelente producto, no es tan graso. El olor algo fuerte, repela los mosquitos
8/13/2018
I love this product. It really does work keeping away bugs and I don't gets bites anymore
7/21/2018
MY11 yEar old son is constantly getting bit and itches non stop this product is more that perfect for that moment when he needs them the most
7/20/2018
These are wonderful!!! I live in the south in farming country and the mosquitoes are terrible! I keep a fly swatter in each room so that I can go after the little blood suckers that come into my home! I hate spraying down with any type of bug spray - even OFF! - because of the strong odor and the "float" that happens when you use any type of spray. These towelettes make life so much easier to handle with bugs! I use one before I step foot into my back yard and it is like I have a barrier against bites!
7/16/2018
My family and I went camping several weeks ago and decided to pick this up since we knew the area we were camping is bad for biting insects. I like the packaging ( no bottles to lug around ). Worked great besides I didn't feel comfortable letting my children wipe their face . A little pricey but worth it for convenient factor.
7/13/2018
I get ate up my mosquitoes like really bad. I seriously carried a bottle of bug spray in my purse. These wipes are wonderful!!!! It elimnates the over spray and one wipe will protect ur whole body. It works well for kids too!!!
6/30/2018
OFF! Deep Woods Towelettes are such a great products. They work really well to keep you bug bite free but also simple to use and take on the go. I really like that they are in individually wrapped packs that you can throw in your bag or purse and use on the go
6/1/2018
These are just amazimg I can put them in mubpurse or pocket and know that I I'm not have one bite on Kyle from all those nasty bugs in the woods
5/29/2018
OFF! DEEP WOODS TOWELETTES is a awesome product! Forget the sprays! You've got to try these Deep Woods Towelettes- I have used them, and they do work great against pesky biting bugs! I'm allergic to mosquitoes, and from my own personal experience believe you me- these work! Two thumbs up for OFF! DEEP WOODS TOWELETTES!!!!
5/28/2018
.send the free samples of OFF Deep Woods Towelettes to in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/15/2018
The GREAT outdoor time is here. But so is all those insects! The OFF! Deep Woods Towelettes work great by keeping all those flying little critters off of my and my family's skin.