4.6 5 0 147 147 Each towelette features a formula containing 25% DEET. The unique towelette design makes carrying them a quick and simple process--simply place them in the car or supply kit.

07/09/2017
I am always outside with the kids having family fun activities this sounds like the perfect product for us. I would love to try this OFF! Deep Woods Towelettes before I buy it in store.
07/09/2017
Mi esposo es muy delicado de su piel en cuanto a picaduras de mosquito se refiere lo siguen como abejas a la miel y me encantaría que el probará este producto toallitas OFF Deep Woods Towelettes
07/09/2017
I have never used before and please I would love to use OFF! DEEP WOODS TOWELETTES
07/09/2017
I have not tried Off! Deep woods towelettes. Boy do I need these. My husband and I spend a lot of time outside working in yard. I would love to see if these work. We are always getting bit by chiggers. Love the idea of the towelettes. Please send to me to try. I'm your perfect product tester for this!
07/09/2017
I use the Off deep Woods in a can and it works great. But have not tried the towelettes I would love to I bet the are so handy and convenient.
07/09/2017
It would fit in my bag, how awesome is that send it here
07/09/2017
I have alot of flowers and when I go outside I would like to enjoy working in my flower beds with out getting bites from all the bugs.
07/09/2017
No he probado el producto y estaría encantada si se me es posible adquirirlo para poder dar mi opinión.
07/09/2017
Wow! Finally an easy way to repellent those annoying little creatures. Haven't tried it yet but I think I would like to. Can easily carry it in your purse!!
07/09/2017
wow if these work you can sell a million in florida this is the worst year for mskeeters thank for sample
06/09/2017
i would love to try these for my baby she is 12 months old and i try not to use spray due to her being so small and the risk of inhalation if at all possible id love to review this product, being in the country the threat of a "BUG-BORN" virus is high.
06/09/2017
I have not tried the OFF! brand yet, but have tried others. love it because you don't have to spray your kids in the face or put yourself in a fog.