4.8 5 0 35 35 BREAK UP WITH HEAT Eliminate styling heat damage and strengthen strands with OGX Turmeric Air-Dry Cream. Rub it in and let hair dry naturally for a smooth, frizz-free style without the heat.
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream

27/05/2020
So nice
This product smells literally so good and makes my hair feel so soft after using it. It's basically a detangler in itself and makes my hair the best that it could be. I love it so much.
27/05/2020
Excellent
Honestly ogx has the best products for hair, in my opinion. I feel this way because they always leave my hair feeling super soft and it’s very affordable.
21/05/2020
Recomendado
Todos los productos de esta marca son muy buenos, cumplen su función, además tienen muy buen precio
17/05/2020
Me gustó
Me gustó mucho este producto, realmente lo recomiendo, deja el cabello muy suave y sedoso, su precio es bueno, se ganó 5 estrellas, no le mejoraría nada, tiene también un rico aroma
01/05/2020
Perfecto
Muy bueno lo recomiendo muy bueno recomiendo al 100, me hizo función me encanto me gusto el material y textura muy agradecida de usar el producto lo recomiendo muc
23/04/2020
It works well
When I tried this, it seemed like it was working well. My chaffing and dry legs were smooth and moisturized. The smell was a bit iffy for me but I got used to it. All in all it worked pretty well.
20/04/2020
Fantastic Product
The scent is beautiful! Product works flawlessly. Does not leave my hair feeling weighed down, or oily. I would highly recommend this product!
20/04/2020
OGX
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream leaves your hair frizz free
11/04/2020
Soft
I Love this product is wonderful and work very good and I would recommend it
10/04/2020
Amazing product
I love love love this air dry turmeric ogx hair dry.I makes my hair smooth and shiny.Tames my frizz.And it smells amazing.#hometesterclub
10/04/2020
excelente
principalmente el aroma es muy agradable, deja el cabello manejable y con una suavidad y brillo excelentes, no hay necesidad de enjuagar así que el aroma perdura por más tiempo
01/04/2020
I just tried this with the shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair smelling amazing for days after a wash. My hair was also soft and just perfect overall.
25/03/2020
Love!
Recently tried this moisturizer and I was really impressed with the results. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft. Perfect product for living in a cold climate.
19/03/2020
Excellent Hair Care
I tried this to my natural curly hair and it was amazing!! Soft manageable hair all day long!! The smell is amazing as well and I will continue to buy it ! I recommend it to anyone with curly hair
18/03/2020
Golden
I honestly love this so much , I have recommended this product to a lot of people I know . I really recommend this product it is not a waste of money , I promise you that . I go buy this product .