OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream

4.7 5 0 85 85 BREAK UP WITH HEAT Eliminate styling heat damage and strengthen strands with OGX Turmeric Air-Dry Cream. Rub it in and let hair dry naturally for a smooth, frizz-free style without the heat.
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream

26/10/2020
Excelente
Me ayudo mucho previniendo la caída de mi cabello, olor espectacular y deja un brillo increíble en el cabello.
12/10/2020
Works
I received this OGX GOLDEN MILK & Turmeric Air Dry Cream in a 6oz bottle which is surprisingly a good bit that will last a good while depending on your hair. Worked as advertised
06/10/2020
Not Great for MY Hair
This unfortunately didn't work for me at all. It made my hair feel and look greasy--not quite my vibe. I also didn't exactly love the smell so this is overall a product that I can pass on.
07/09/2020
Not for fine hair
This product smells great nonetheless and bring back moisture to hair. However I dont think it is suitable for thin fine hair types like myself. It has left my hair looking greasy so just be aware. I also suggest only applying at mid shaft and ends because this a cream product.
27/08/2020
OGX Turmeric air-dry cream
I love OGX shampoos & conditioners,so when I saw this product I knew I'd love it and as usual,OGX didn't disappoint...I rubbed it all through my towel dried hair and let my hair air-dry and my hair was not only nice and wavy but it smelled great too,kinda like a soft orange smell,but faintly,and absolutely no frizz! OGX thank you for the amazing products!
23/08/2020
Neosporin
Me encanta. Lo recomendaria a amigos y familiares. Y los animaria a probar este producto maravilloso
22/08/2020
Ogx
make my hair shiny and smooth smell good I love it
21/08/2020
Shower
I love this product it smells so amazing and leaves hair feeling so smooth and shinny I’ve been using this product for about 1year or two and it’s amazing you can find it at any drug store
14/08/2020
Love this dry cream
I love Oxg’s products, but this one is my favorite one. I apply a little bit of my hair after the shower and dry it, and it leaves my hair so silky, shinny and healthy .
07/08/2020
New customer for life!!!!
Wow!! I absolutely have always loved OGXs line but this was a game changer for me! It made my hair so soft and shiny,and Frizz free,my hair smells so amazing and looks so much healthier!
31/07/2020
Awesome!
The OGX Golden Turmeric Air-Dry Cream is all I need when I am air drying my hair. Is lightweight and is not sticky like other creams. Has nice smell and helps my hair to be healthier!
26/07/2020
CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!
I am in LOVE with OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream!!! It left my hair with gorgeous wavey curls without any frizz!!!My hair looked so shiney and felt so soft! I am definitely a customer for life!!!
24/07/2020
Great moisturizer gives a subtle golden glow. Highly recommend.
23/07/2020
Beautiful Waves by OGX
I am very happy with the beautiful results from OGX with Turmeric! My first Turmeric experience, amazing! My hair is softer, shiny, manageable with zero frizz which is always a concern but OGX has given my waves restoration of bounce, beautiful waves of soft curls without frizz I love! I've received compliments which I credit and share it is OGX!
11/07/2020
Love this product
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream Is a amazing cream leave my hair soft and Very shiny