OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream

4.7 5 0 85 85 BREAK UP WITH HEAT Eliminate styling heat damage and strengthen strands with OGX Turmeric Air-Dry Cream. Rub it in and let hair dry naturally for a smooth, frizz-free style without the heat.
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream

02/07/2020
All of Ogx products Never fail me I love their body washes with our rosewater in seaweed a little bit of exfoliation I know the products all natural so it makes me feel better about using the product I am all in all like I said the sun so great I have sensitive skin never get irritated when using these I would highly recommend
02/07/2020
Excellent
Amazing product , works perfect for wavy hair . Makes my hair soft , silky & leaves no frizz . Had to go buy more !!
25/06/2020
Awesome
I love everything about this it smells and feels amazing . I would buy it again !
22/06/2020
Awesome
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream is absolutely amazing. My hair was left feeling softer and stronger after 1 use! I love the quality of OGX products! I'd recommend this to everyone that wants stronger hair.
17/06/2020
Best of the best
This product is the best for the body. Leave a sensation unique
10/06/2020
Amazing product!
The scent is nice.My chaffing and dry legs were smooth and moisturized. Doesn’t leave my hair oily.It leaves my hair fizz free.The smell was a bit iffy for me but I got used to it.
27/05/2020
So nice
This product smells literally so good and makes my hair feel so soft after using it. It's basically a detangler in itself and makes my hair the best that it could be. I love it so much.
27/05/2020
Excellent
Honestly ogx has the best products for hair, in my opinion. I feel this way because they always leave my hair feeling super soft and it’s very affordable.
21/05/2020
Recomendado
Todos los productos de esta marca son muy buenos, cumplen su función, además tienen muy buen precio
17/05/2020
Me gustó
Me gustó mucho este producto, realmente lo recomiendo, deja el cabello muy suave y sedoso, su precio es bueno, se ganó 5 estrellas, no le mejoraría nada, tiene también un rico aroma
01/05/2020
Perfecto
Muy bueno lo recomiendo muy bueno recomiendo al 100, me hizo función me encanto me gusto el material y textura muy agradecida de usar el producto lo recomiendo muc
23/04/2020
It works well
When I tried this, it seemed like it was working well. My chaffing and dry legs were smooth and moisturized. The smell was a bit iffy for me but I got used to it. All in all it worked pretty well.
20/04/2020
Fantastic Product
The scent is beautiful! Product works flawlessly. Does not leave my hair feeling weighed down, or oily. I would highly recommend this product!
20/04/2020
OGX
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream leaves your hair frizz free
11/04/2020
Soft
I Love this product is wonderful and work very good and I would recommend it