4.5 5 0 89 89 Infused with rich in antioxidant green tea and refreshing lotus, this active fitness shampoo will help keep your hair feeling, looking, and smelling fresh while adding a healthy-looking shine, no sweat!

Lovely product
Great product. Great scent. My daughter uses only this product line.
8/21/2019
This product does what it claims to do. My hair is clean, and smells awesome.
8/21/2019
My frizzy, curly hair is a big fan
I have long, thick, unruly and curly hair. I am always on the hunt for new hair products that will enhance my natural hair texture. I am also a sucker for an amazing scent in my products. After giving this a whiff, I had to try it. Not only did my hair feel clean yet moisturized but it also smelled amazing.
My favorite!
Got this for the first time last december and I became an instant fan. I've got my whole family hooked on it because it truly leaves my hair looking so clean and healthy. I recommend to anyone struggling to find a product that actually works.
Great Shampoo
I love this shampoo. In between my treatments, or damage sessions lol, I love the way this shampoo leaves my hair and scalp feeling refreshed and mosturized!
Awesome
It smells so good! Leaves hair feeling great too. I love this brand in general, but this one is one of my favorites
8/20/2019
Everything it claims to be
Finally. A product that is everything it claims to be. Now if only I can find a man that does the same thing.
Cleansing
It keeps the scalp so clean and it takes out all the sweat, making the hair feel luxurious and smooth
Clean scalp
I tend to have problems with itchy scalp but this left my scalp feeling really clean and hair feeling great.
Very good
My overall opinion of this product is that it is very good and i would try it again. I like the smell of the product and how it does in my hair. I would recommend this because it is very good.
Heavy
Left my hair feeling heavy but soft , not my favorite haur product.
8/18/2019
Left my hair oily and greasy feelings
I was not very impressed with this product. I was under the impression, I would like the brand OGX; however, this product left my hair feeling oily & not clean after every use. My hair felt heavy and weighed downed as well!
OGX Green Tea Fitness Shampoo
OGX® Green Tea Fitness Shampoo is one of the best Green Tea shampoos out there. I liked that my hair felt so clean after my workout i go home and use it. Green tea can help your scalp and many other things.
A 50/50 product
I really felt like the price was too high for this and that it didn’t really do anything for me. I still choose Pantene. I bought this because of the natural ingredients.
8/17/2019
It’s great!
This product has a great smell and leaves your hair soft and clean! Doesn’t have that gritty feel and really don’t need to use conditioner!