4.7 5 0 200 200 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.

23/10/2019
OGX Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo
This shampoo not only smells good and packaging is a pretty pink & purple. My hair feels so soft and smooth and not frizzy. I highly recommend you try this awesome product. #HTCBeautys
23/10/2019
Great shampoo!
I love OGX hair products. This one is particular smells amazing. It cleans my hair making it soft and hydrated. This one is a keeper.
01/07/2019
Purple hearts
I use this brand often but this one is my favorite! Nothing makes my hair feel cleaner, softer, and fuller! Plus it leaves my hair smelling good all day
27/05/2019
I love the OGX brand because their products are sulfate paraben and silicon free and this shampoo in particular is really good because it moisturizes my hair with out weighing it down.
04/04/2019
muy bueno
excelente! deja el pelo suave, con olor rico, me encanta OgX lo recomiendo.
22/02/2019
Excelente Shampo!!
Me encanto este shampo, deja el cabello bien sedoso y facil de manejar, con un rico y delicado aroma, me encanto probarlo y estoy mas que contenta con este producto.
23/09/2018
Good stuff
This is a good shampoo formula and I got to say it is a excellent product for me
10/09/2018
Just SoSo
The shampoo worked ok, I wasn't thrilled but I am so particular about my hair products. I feel it's over priced and worst of all the conditioner was horrible. I'm willing to pay for good hair products. I have highlighted thick coarse hair. I would imagine if you didn't need a super conditioning product this would work for you.
09/09/2018
Cabello abundante
Utilize este producto y me encanto ! Dejo mi cabello sedoso y brillante y con buen olor ! Aparte de que ayuda al crecimiento!
08/09/2018
Sents
I've given the shampoo a try although it feels clean the fragrance was way too much for me to handle, and I felt it left a residue on my hair.
02/09/2018
MMMMMM
It smells SO GOOD. It also made my hair super soft and sliky.
12/02/2018
I love OGX shampoos and when I found this one I fell in love with it. It makes my hair so soft feeling and it helps fight frizz too. I have had a problem with frizz for as long as I can remember and this helps a whole lot. I would recommend it.
18/11/2016
I would recommend this to all my friends. ,even my self,i loved it,smells great made my hair feel great too! I lived it
01/11/2016
Love all the OGX products. Have not found any that were not great.
18/07/2016
Me encanta lo recomiendo deja mi cabello sedoso deben probarlo no se arepentira