4.8 5 0 211 211 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.
OGX Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo

22/02/2019
Excelente Shampo!!
Me encanto este shampo, deja el cabello bien sedoso y facil de manejar, con un rico y delicado aroma, me encanto probarlo y estoy mas que contenta con este producto.
23/09/2018
Good stuff
This is a good shampoo formula and I got to say it is a excellent product for me
10/09/2018
Just SoSo
The shampoo worked ok, I wasn't thrilled but I am so particular about my hair products. I feel it's over priced and worst of all the conditioner was horrible. I'm willing to pay for good hair products. I have highlighted thick coarse hair. I would imagine if you didn't need a super conditioning product this would work for you.
09/09/2018
Cabello abundante
Utilize este producto y me encanto ! Dejo mi cabello sedoso y brillante y con buen olor ! Aparte de que ayuda al crecimiento!
08/09/2018
Sents
I've given the shampoo a try although it feels clean the fragrance was way too much for me to handle, and I felt it left a residue on my hair.
02/09/2018
MMMMMM
It smells SO GOOD. It also made my hair super soft and sliky.
12/02/2018
I love OGX shampoos and when I found this one I fell in love with it. It makes my hair so soft feeling and it helps fight frizz too. I have had a problem with frizz for as long as I can remember and this helps a whole lot. I would recommend it.
18/11/2016
I would recommend this to all my friends. ,even my self,i loved it,smells great made my hair feel great too! I lived it
01/11/2016
Love all the OGX products. Have not found any that were not great.
18/07/2016
Me encanta lo recomiendo deja mi cabello sedoso deben probarlo no se arepentira
10/06/2016
Esta marca es muy buena y deja un cabello manejable y un olor riquisimo y mejora el cabello la textura MUY BUENO.
16/05/2016
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Your hair feel so soft and healthy. The smell of the product is so good.
26/04/2016
Great shampoo and leaves the hair soft, hydrated and smelling beautiful!
24/03/2016
I have used the OGX brand for about a month, I like the products, my hair feels clean & healthy & smells good.
18/03/2016
A little goes a long way. Which is really nice since it's not a huge size bottle.