4.7 5 0 34 34 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.
OGX Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo

12/02/2018
I love OGX shampoos and when I found this one I fell in love with it. It makes my hair so soft feeling and it helps fight frizz too. I have had a problem with frizz for as long as I can remember and this helps a whole lot. I would recommend it.
18/11/2016
I would recommend this to all my friends. ,even my self,i loved it,smells great made my hair feel great too! I lived it
01/11/2016
Love all the OGX products. Have not found any that were not great.
18/07/2016
Me encanta lo recomiendo deja mi cabello sedoso deben probarlo no se arepentira
10/06/2016
Esta marca es muy buena y deja un cabello manejable y un olor riquisimo y mejora el cabello la textura MUY BUENO.
16/05/2016
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Your hair feel so soft and healthy. The smell of the product is so good.
26/04/2016
Great shampoo and leaves the hair soft, hydrated and smelling beautiful!
24/03/2016
I have used the OGX brand for about a month, I like the products, my hair feels clean & healthy & smells good.
18/03/2016
A little goes a long way. Which is really nice since it's not a huge size bottle.
02/03/2016
Loved the shampoo and the fragrance!!!! Left my hair wonderful
28/02/2016
I love Organix products they are a little more but to me well worth it. it has better ingredients and smells really good.
28/02/2016
Omg! This has got to be the best hair treatment shampoo out there. Definitely my favorite and I won't go back!
25/02/2016
A friend gave me a sample of this shampoo to try I love the beautiful smell and the way my hair feels so soft.
24/02/2016
I really love it!!! It leaves my hair silky soft and smells delish!!
17/02/2016
I love it 😘 the shampoo and conditioners are great for natural hair.. And incredible scents...