4.7 5 0 200 200 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.

24/07/2019
I love everything I have read about this shampoo so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
27/06/2019
I want to try this shampoo because I used another brands but I don't feel good with them.
07/09/2018
I am so Incredibly Interested in this. I would love to try it. 🤞
09/01/2018
I would definitely love to try this shampoo. I have used the coconut oil one in this line and it's good. I also have curly hair so this is a plus.
19/02/2017
me gustaria probar este shampoo. yo acostumbro a usar diferentes tipos de shampoo no me gusta usar siempre el mismo, he visto este shampoo en otras cosas y me gustaria probar este haber que tal y dar una opinion
07/02/2017
REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TRY THISPRODUCT OUT IT SEEMS TO BE A DIFFERENT TYPE THAT I THINK MAY BE GOOD TO USE FOR MY HAIR
01/02/2017
i would love to try this scent. i already use the ginger one
24/01/2017
I would love to try this product..My hair is so frizzy and not well controlled. I would love my hair to smell nice for a while also and not just 1-2 hrs after being out of shower.
02/01/2017
Never tried the product. Want to because all the other shampoos including salon brands just didn't cut it.
16/12/2016
I would love to try this shampoo, I take care of my hair and every new product I like to test before buying, this one has been getting my attention at the market but would love to test it first.
04/12/2016
My friend who lives in Florida swears by this shampoo. She says her hair is the healthiest it's been since the 80"s with the big teased up hair.
30/11/2016
My scalp is so dry, with the bamboo oil in this shampoo, I think this would help my hair. If a review is not offered are samples available?
02/11/2016
este producto se ve muy bien y por supuesto me encantaría probarlo
26/10/2016
I NEVER TRY THIS BRAND I WOULD LOVE TO DOIT AND RECOMEND IT
24/10/2016
I've seen this product in the grocery store but I have not purchased due to not knowing if it would make my hair look and feel good. I would love to test this shampoo.