4.7 5 0 195 195 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.

2/7/2017
REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TRY THISPRODUCT OUT IT SEEMS TO BE A DIFFERENT TYPE THAT I THINK MAY BE GOOD TO USE FOR MY HAIR
2/1/2017
i would love to try this scent. i already use the ginger one
1/24/2017
I would love to try this product..My hair is so frizzy and not well controlled. I would love my hair to smell nice for a while also and not just 1-2 hrs after being out of shower.
1/5/2017
Will try this my hair is long and love things that. Smell good and leave my hair soft and shiney
1/2/2017
Never tried the product. Want to because all the other shampoos including salon brands just didn't cut it.
12/16/2016
I would love to try this shampoo, I take care of my hair and every new product I like to test before buying, this one has been getting my attention at the market but would love to test it first.
12/4/2016
My friend who lives in Florida swears by this shampoo. She says her hair is the healthiest it's been since the 80"s with the big teased up hair.
11/30/2016
My scalp is so dry, with the bamboo oil in this shampoo, I think this would help my hair. If a review is not offered are samples available?
11/2/2016
este producto se ve muy bien y por supuesto me encantaría probarlo
10/26/2016
I NEVER TRY THIS BRAND I WOULD LOVE TO DOIT AND RECOMEND IT
10/24/2016
I've seen this product in the grocery store but I have not purchased due to not knowing if it would make my hair look and feel good. I would love to test this shampoo.
10/14/2016
Este shampoo es algo exclusivo he escuchado a varias personas que usan esta línea que el mismo ofrece al cabello muchos beneficios yo use hace mucho el de coco y es súper bueno pero a mí me resulta un poquito caro y es por eso quisiera probar esta nueva fragancia y si le hace bien a mi cabello pues haría un esfuerzito y lo compraría.Quisiera notar la diferencia entre este y el de coco.
10/5/2016
Always looking for new shampoo to try and would like to try this product one.
9/28/2016
Love shampoo that cleans and leave my hair soft clean and smelling good. Needs moisture for my dry hair.
9/19/2016
Siempre he querido usar esta línea de productos por sus Buenas recomendaciones y lo que ofrece para mi tipo de pelo sería genial