4.7 5 0 200 200 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.

14/08/2016
Would love to try this product.. I've heard good things about it.. I have a hard time finding shampoo thats right for my hair..
14/08/2016
Me gustaria probarlo se ve muy bueno se veria hermoso
10/08/2016
Me han dicho que esta marca es muy buena y que el olor es rico , cuando tenga la oportunidad de probarlo les informaré.
08/08/2016
i have heard that this works really good so i would be honored to try this im always looking for a new shampoo for my hair and my daughters
06/08/2016
This shampoo sounds intriguing. I would love to see if the scent is as good as they claim.
05/08/2016
Need some Sensuality in my life...I am sure it smells good and I have been wanting to try some new shampoo
24/07/2016
i am alwase looking for the best smells and textures for my hair when it comes to shampoo so far argan oil is my one and only but if you send me a sample of this product im sure as long as its got a great feel i will continue to use cuz ive been interested to try this in the past ...just never did muuurrr...
18/07/2016
I havent tried this but i have used their products. I use the argan oil shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair and its amazing. But now I am looking for some that will control the texture and looking for something new in their product line. I love this it seems to be great and my friends have used and loved the feel and smell of this item.
14/07/2016
I cant find the right shampoo that I really like and I want to find something soon
05/07/2016
I would love to try this product if it should be come available again.
23/06/2016
I would definitely like to try this.i t looks great
29/05/2016
I would like to try this very much it looks like it can help my hair and I've heard from my friend it can
13/05/2016
I have not tried this product but I would like too please send me a free sample thanks.
13/05/2016
I have not tried this product but i would like to please send me a free sample thanks
12/05/2016
I would like to try it I have Tryed this brand befor and it leaves the hair feeling very soft and manageable