4.7 5 0 34 34 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.
OGX Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo

23/06/2016
I would definitely like to try this.i t looks great
29/05/2016
I would like to try this very much it looks like it can help my hair and I've heard from my friend it can
13/05/2016
I have not tried this product but I would like too please send me a free sample thanks.
13/05/2016
I have not tried this product but i would like to please send me a free sample thanks
12/05/2016
I would like to try it I have Tryed this brand befor and it leaves the hair feeling very soft and manageable
11/05/2016
I have real thick hair and would love to give this a try
07/05/2016
I would love to try this product! It sounds perfect for my dry, course hair!
02/05/2016
GOOD DAY I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS PRODUCT YET BUT I WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE A SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT IF POSSIBLE .
24/04/2016
i have never use this shampoo but i have used others
24/04/2016
OGX Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo has me curious. Especially since my current shampoo and conditioner isn't working so well. Please let me test your shampoo. Believe I recently saw it in a store recently?
13/04/2016
Would love to try this shampoo. It sounds like it will smell great.
11/04/2016
This product sounds very interesting because of the sweet smell that it will leave in your hair after washing. I sure would try it.
10/04/2016
i've never tried it but i'd like to. and i'll refer friends to use it
08/04/2016
I am a kind of person that always try things out especially beauty product and hair product this one will give a try!
02/04/2016
Oh, this sounds so exotic. Would love to try. Looking for new hair products.