4.7 5 0 197 197 Creates sultry, touchably soft, tempting hair by softening the texture of hair strands.

4/24/2016
i have never use this shampoo but i have used others
4/24/2016
OGX Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo has me curious. Especially since my current shampoo and conditioner isn't working so well. Please let me test your shampoo. Believe I recently saw it in a store recently?
4/13/2016
Would love to try this shampoo. It sounds like it will smell great.
4/11/2016
This product sounds very interesting because of the sweet smell that it will leave in your hair after washing. I sure would try it.
4/10/2016
i've never tried it but i'd like to. and i'll refer friends to use it
4/8/2016
I am a kind of person that always try things out especially beauty product and hair product this one will give a try!
4/2/2016
Oh, this sounds so exotic. Would love to try. Looking for new hair products.
3/31/2016
I'd love to try this Plz in tried other shampoos but nothing like this one it looks like a great smelling shampoo
3/29/2016
The Asians have lovely hair and they are into a lot of herbal products so this something that I would be willing to try
3/21/2016
would love to try this product. Ive seen it in stores and it smells amazing
3/18/2016
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS, IT SOUNDS LUXURIOUS! I HOPE IT WILL LEAVE MY SKIN SOFTER .
3/13/2016
I would love to try this product. I have heard of the brand but never seen the product in stores.
3/12/2016
This is a new brand for me would like to try out and see if it would tame my hair ..PLEase
3/12/2016
This product i would really love to try have a couple of friend who say that it's great. Shinny and frizz free hair would be great.
3/11/2016
I've tried the Shiseido tsubaki shampoo and conditioner a few years ago and I would love to try this and see how well this product works on my hair.