4.7 5 0 281 281 Enriched with coconut oil, essence of vanilla bean extract. Restore moisture to dry skin with this fast absorbing, rich and creamy, tropical blend.

11/09/2019
Wonderful!
After spending time in the pool, this body wash makes you feel so hydrated, soft , smooth and smelling amazing!
22/08/2019
Smells Soooo Good!!
I love, love, love the smell of this body wash from OGX!!! Coconut is one of my favorite scents, but they mix it perfectly with vanilla and it just smells so delicious! It's also so nourishing and moisturizing, it leaves skin soft and silky. The scent stays lightly on your skin for awhile too. Awesome!!
27/05/2019
I have really dry skin so I need a body wash that won’t dry me out and keep me moisturized and this does the job I don’t even need to put on lotion after I get out of the shower and it smell really good
18/02/2019
Tropical Vacation in Winter
I use all of OGX products, I love this body was it leaves my skin nice and did and moisturized especially in the dry Cold winter months Plus it made you feel like your on a Tropical Island taking a Vacation, it's amazing
13/12/2018
Amazing product
I absolutely love this product. It left my skin feeling moisturized, and soft. It has a great fragrance without being overwhelming or bothersome to my sensitive skin. I will happily buy this again.
16/11/2018
Smooth skin, smells like vacation!
I love this body wash! It’s especially great for the drier winter months when you need that boost of moisture and oil on your skin. The scent is amazing! It tricks you into thinking you’re away on a tropical vacation!
21/10/2018
Baby soft skin
OGX Ultra Moisture Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash is my saving grace for my skin in the winter months. My skin gets so dry with out the extra moisture this body wash gives me.
16/08/2018
I wish this product wasn't so expensive! I absolutely love it! My hair feels so healthy and clean after using it
30/07/2018
If you haven’t tried this you need to! I LOVE it, in fact... it’s always in my shower! It has the best smell... it makes my body smell so good and it makes my body so smooth! I definitely recommend this product!
25/07/2018
This smells so good ans leaves my skin feeling nice and soft.
14/07/2018
This body wash is amazing I love it I have been using it for about 2 years now.
08/07/2018
OGX Ultra Moisture Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash was a special buy! It's enriched with coconut oil and essence of vanilla bean extract. I tried it because im obsessed with the scent of Vanilla. I needed body wash and thought this would be a great purchase. It defiantly restored moisture to my dry skin and was fast absorbing. Felt very rich and creamy, leaving no oily feeling to my skin.
14/06/2018
Smells great and it leaves your body soft like a babies bum.
04/06/2018
I love ALL the new bodywash from OGX. Much better than their shampoos. I really do like the Coconut Miracle because it really helps me feel moisturized without feeling dirty. It also smells really nice!
03/06/2018
send the free samples of OCXUltra Moisture Extra Creamy - Coconut Miracle oil Body wash to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernaando carolina PR 00985