oh joy! Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

• 4.9 out of 5 from

Oh joy! Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is an all-purpose wipe that cleans and disinfects with antibacterial power killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Add a dash of charm to your home or office and get clean with the trusted power of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

Tiffany (Garfield Heights)

• 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I’ve found by using this product, it makes cleaning rooms such as bathroom much more easier...just a wipe away and the surfaces are cleaner and more germ-free! I feel at peace knowing that there’s less germs in our most used room at our house!

Raj (Yuba City)

• 1 Review
  • 24 Comments
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I am a mom and want to make my home more safe and germ free so i always use wipes to clean everything in my house

Cecilia (Brooklyn)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I started buying these once my daughter was born. It's been 6years and I still get them. I am able to do a quick clean of door knobs and the ten million handles and surfaces in our house with ease and it gives me peace of mind knowing it kills germs and bacteria. Especially when you have a little one who sometimes forgets to wash hands and touches things they really shouldn't. Nice for car rides too.

Michelle (Wichita)

• 0 Comment
3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I started using these to clean the bathroom. It's been great.

Julie ()

3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love this! Everything smells clean and disinfected!!

Lynette (Layton)

3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love this product! Have tried other brands, none compare. Clorox wipes are thicker and therefore last longer cleaning better. Won’t fall apart and I use less because they last longer. Plus you know it’s clean . Especially love using in the bathroom with toilets. You know it’s getting clean. Offers many nice new fragrances as well. A must have!

Lynette (Layton)

JULIA (KILLEEN)

• 8 Comments
3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love how convenient and easy these wipes make it to clean up a quick mess! Plus they come in a cute package.

Sherri (Corning)

• 4 Comments
3/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

In have tried this product and LOVE IT. with having kids this product is a must have.

Robin (Levittown)

• 0 Upload
  • 10 Comments
3/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I just love these wipes. They smell great and are so convenient. I use them through out the house to clean as well as disinfect. They are so effective on many surfaces.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours