4.9 5 0 325 325 Oh joy! Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is an all-purpose wipe that cleans and disinfects with antibacterial power killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Add a dash of charm to your home or office and get clean with the trusted power of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

5/26/2019
Great for fast cleanup
I have three kids and I love just grabbing a wipe to clean up there dirty messes! The kids enjoy using them to help out to!
5/23/2019
Love how they clean
This is my go to every time I clean, gets rid of stains and leaves everything really shiny and clean, I use this everywhere around the house I really recommend it, doesn’t leave a bad smell
5/23/2019
Amazing!
This is always my go to for cleaning and disinfecting. Makes me feel better that I'm getting the germs and they arent spreading. I use them everywhere! Everyone should have these!
5/22/2019
Makes everything smell and feel so clean!!!
I love this product!!! Its not only convenient, but it is also a quality product. The wipes last white awhile and they leave things fresh and clean..
5/20/2019
Awesome !!!
I’m the type of person that always likes to have disinfectant wipes at hand during my day to day grind. I love this product and would definitely use again.
5/19/2019
These are great
I use these in my s.u.v. every day! They are handy as I can grab one on the go, and they leave a fresh smell. If they were thicker that would be great, but I would recommend these to everyone
5/18/2019
great product
Really disinfects and leaves things smelling clean
5/16/2019
Best disinfectant wipes
I love these. I have 3 kids under 2 and they really come in handy. I always have some in the diaper bag and in the car of course at the house as well. Works great for dirty little fingers.
5/16/2019
Disinfecting at its best
I love how convenient these disinfecting wipes are. There so easy to have setting around and just grab one and wipe down. I love these wipes but I hate how hard they are to get out sometimes.
5/15/2019
So convenient
I LOVE having these handy wipes to clean up those nasty messes left by pets and kids. I keep a container in each bathroom, kitchen and laundry room. And then a few extra in the garage!
5/15/2019
Must have!
These are a must have for me and I use them for almost everything! I always have some on hand, in my bathroom, in my car and of course the kitchen. Great for germs, spills, dusting and so on. I totally recommend!
5/13/2019
Work great
I love using Clorox disinfecting wipes they smell clean and get the job done. I’m always using them to wipe down counters, spills and everything else because I have young kids in the house and I want to make sure I keep it germ free for them
5/13/2019
Loving the new designs
This is a great cleaning product and cute design to boot! I use these from kitchen, bathroom, car and laundry room to help with those everyday little and big messes.
5/12/2019
Love it!
I love Clorox wipes! I use them in my house and car!
5/11/2019
New Clorox Ctr
First, I loved the new design of the ctr. It's not the same boring container. It smell great and it still does the job great. Clorox is awesome makes you feel like your home is clean.