4.5 5 0 204 204 This rich, creamy Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt is blended with mixed berry or strawberry flavors and is a delicious reward for your day, with fiber, vitamin D and essential amino acids to help keep you going.

Oikos Triple Zero Strawberry/Mixed Berry Greek Nonfat Yogurt

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Dannon offers nutrient dense Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry & Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt, made with high-quality ingredients as an excellent, healthy source of protein.

Jacqueline (Tignall)

• 3 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really love this snack anytime of day or night as a healthy dessert.

Nikita (Newark)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
11/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm doing the fitbit thing and it's taking some getting used to. This not only tasted wonderful, was smooth in texture, and had visible fruit to brighten my day....but it makes the fitbit happy as I enter my daily food intake.

Lucy (North Port)

• 95 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a delicious thick yogurt snack. I like the mixture of fruits. Dannon made a great Greek nutritional yogurt snack.

Holly (Greenfield)

• 14 Comments
10/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried many greek yogurts and this is by far my favorite. It does not have that grainy taste that some other brands do.

Cynthia (Riverside)

• 181 Comments
10/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

This yogurt was creamy, with a great fruit taste but the after taste isn’t that great.

Jon (HOUSTON)

• 10 Comments
10/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried many different manufacturers of Greek Yogurt. Oikos Triple Zero Strawberry/Mixed Berry Greek Nonfat Yogurt is one of the BEST. It is very creamy, smooth and has a great taste.

Stacey (West Fargo)

• 1 Comment
10/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this yogurt! It’s high in protein, no sugar, and it tastes good. I’m on a restricted sugar meal plan and this makes a great snack.

Rachel (Fairhope)

• 26 Comments
9/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is one of my favorite yogurts when I do not eat the plain with added fruit. It does not taste to artificial.

Kristy (Apartments)

• 2 Comments
9/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

One of the best Greek yogarts I have had. I absolutely love the brand.

Ryan (Pearl)

• 1 Comment
9/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE Oikos brand, but couldn't finish one of these! I normally eat the oikos traditional strawberry and lemon meringue. However, a thoughtful relative that loves low fat foods bought me triple zero instead of traditional. I figured it'd be good for a couple of days. I tried one and couldn't finish it. The artificial sweetener taste is pretty strong and it leaves your mouth weirdly a bit dry. I wouldn't recommend it. If your looking for "low" something, I would recommend their low fat, fruit on the bottom greek yogurts. Though I eat traditional now, I ate fruit on the bottom for a long time and enjoyed them.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours