4.5 5 0 207 207 This rich, creamy Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt is blended with mixed berry or strawberry flavors and is a delicious reward for your day, with fiber, vitamin D and essential amino acids to help keep you going.

Oikos Triple Zero Strawberry/Mixed Berry Greek Nonfat Yogurt

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Dannon offers nutrient dense Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry & Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt, made with high-quality ingredients as an excellent, healthy source of protein.

Sharon (Mesa)

• Review
2/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the yogurt. The flavor was very good. I like the size of the container. It mixes easy for putting the ingredients together. I will purchase this again.

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love most of the Oikos Triple Zero yogurt flavors! Mixed Berry is one of my favorites. It is affordable and there are usually deals on the yogurt at my local Kroger store. I eat one every morning with my breakfast. I will continue to purchase and have been a connoisseur for a long time. Highly recommend this yogurt!

Audrey (Waterford)

• 51 Comments
1/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is not by any means my favorite yogurt. For some reason it taste artificial to me. I don’t know if they use artificial sweetener in it (if they do I can’t stand those). I don’t by it much but those are just my thoughts.

Jacqueline (Tignall)

• 0 Review
  • 3 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really love this snack anytime of day or night as a healthy dessert.

Nikita (Newark)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
11/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm doing the fitbit thing and it's taking some getting used to. This not only tasted wonderful, was smooth in texture, and had visible fruit to brighten my day....but it makes the fitbit happy as I enter my daily food intake.

Lucy (North Port)

• 96 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a delicious thick yogurt snack. I like the mixture of fruits. Dannon made a great Greek nutritional yogurt snack.

Holly (Greenfield)

• 14 Comments
10/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried many greek yogurts and this is by far my favorite. It does not have that grainy taste that some other brands do.

Cynthia (Riverside)

• 184 Comments
10/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

This yogurt was creamy, with a great fruit taste but the after taste isn’t that great.

Jon (HOUSTON)

• 10 Comments
10/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried many different manufacturers of Greek Yogurt. Oikos Triple Zero Strawberry/Mixed Berry Greek Nonfat Yogurt is one of the BEST. It is very creamy, smooth and has a great taste.

Stacey (West Fargo)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
10/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this yogurt! It’s high in protein, no sugar, and it tastes good. I’m on a restricted sugar meal plan and this makes a great snack.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours