O'Keeffe's Working Hands Night Treatment Hand Cream

4.8 5 0 173 173 O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Night Treatment is a calming yet intense, restorative hand cream that is to relieve extremely dry, cracked hands while you sleep. Visible results in as little as one night. With Deep Conditioning Oils; Non-greasy. Dermatologist Tested; Hypoallergenic. Safe for Diabetics' Skin.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Night Treatment Hand Cream

28/01/2022
good
This didn't make my hands slippery and oily and I didn't have to reapply it as often. It reall helps with the callouses
28/01/2022
Not so worthy
I have extremely dry skin in used this product as directed and I used it for 2 months I dunno what it is but it's very watery and it didn't help at all
Excellent Lotion for Dry, Cracked Skin
From the first time using this product, I fell in LOVE with it! My skin on my hands especially are extremely prone to dryness, cracking, and even bleeding, mostly in the cold winter months...This O'Keeffe Wprking Hands Moistirizer works wonders on my skin! It soaks into my skin instantly, without any greasy or oily residue, and heals my skin so quickly, leaving my hands feeling soft, hydrated, & looking healthy again! This truly is a miracle hand cream for dry skin! I'd highly recommend trying !
Great for 12 hours of sanitizing
I put this one after a long shift of "scrub in, scrub out" of patient's rooms. This cream is perfect after a shift, especially in the winter. My hands are less irritated and dry and even appear more youthful
Kims Review of Working Hands
Every winter my husband suffers with the most severe case of chafing on his hands. He works out in the weather but has dry skin in general. Working Hands is the only product that gives him any relief period. I began using it during the pandemic because my hands were so dry from handwashing and left behind my other product because this one is around 8$ and it only takes. a very small amount to do both hands. Fragrance free so perfgect for men.
27/01/2022
Put it on overnight, like magic
I tried this out because my hands are dry and cracked from work. Putting it on before bed, and waking up in the morning felt great. My hands felt smoother, and less dry. Great purchase, will buy again.
Good product
I bought some of this for my supervisor and tried it... We both like it-her hands and fingers would crack open in the winter time & this product helped her a lot
Quality Product
As I age and especially in winter, my skin gets pretty dry. Using the O'Keeffe's Working Hands Overnight Hand Cream really helps. If your hands are dry and maybe even cracking from the dryness this product is what you need to get your skin back in shape.
best purchase
I purchased this to help my super dry hands I developed working outside and within 2 nights my hands were soft again. It relieved so much pain I had from the dryness. I can not wait to try other items within this brand.
Works immediately
I love this stuff! I use it on my hands and my feet and I notice the difference immediately by the next day I'll have silky soft hands and feet.
The Best Skin Relief
My hands were always a problem I n the winter but my friend gave O'Keefes I thought it was the best moisturizer ever. I use it one day and they stay nice and moist for a few days It is long lasting. Try it and I guarantee u will be sold.
25/01/2022
Excellent hand care product.
This product is amazing. It healed my hands so quick. Best hand care product on the market.
It Works
I've tried a lot of Hand Cleaners and this is the Best there is .
Excellent
I have been using O’keefee’s from a long time and the new overnight cream there is no different, they are the best , not greasy, heal you fast and smell great. Try it and you will see. I highly recommend it.
Must have product
I freaking love this product so much it's absolutely amazing and smells wonderful and the beads in it help with my dry skin and the package design totally caught my eye so I had to try it. I most definitely recommend this product to anyone my husband even uses it too.