Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask, 3.3 fl. Oz

4.8 5 0 124 124 Infused with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building technology, this highly concentrated reparative mask adds shine, smoothness & body while providing intense moisture to treat damaged hair. Hair so visibly healthy, you can skip the styling.
Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask, 3.3 fl. Oz

21/09/2021
My favorite
I used Olaplex today after shampooing, left in for ten minutes and my hair is soft and silky. So happy! My hair was so fried from getting it colored so much. This is a keeper
17/09/2021
Smells good
I love how my hair feels! And it smells so good! I have very long hair and this, honestly, helps keep it knot free!
17/09/2021
My hair loves everything from the brand
I started using this brand off of a recommendation I saw. I have tried a few items and let's just saw I now use them on a regular basis. They have changed my dry, damaged, fine hair into soft, long, loosing less hair and shiny hair I can not say enough great things about this brand. I would love to try more but they are expensive for how long my hair is I go through the small bottles quickly. I love them so now I treat my hair with these once in a while since I can't afford to use them all the time now unfortunately I highly recommend all the olaplex products. They will not disappoint you at all
16/09/2021
Buenisimo
Excelente producto, marca de calidad me encanta .
14/09/2021
A go to hair product staple!
I can't put into words how in love I am with the brand Oleplex. I found this brand about 3 months ago, and it has changed my hair in so many ways. I absolutely love this hair mask because of how amazing it is by working deep into your hair follicles and fixing damaged/dry hair!
12/09/2021
Great!
I recently bleached a small section of my hair and this stuff helped so much!
09/09/2021
Worth the expense
I bought this product after using other products in the Olaplex line. This mask leaves my hair soft and manageable. I love that the scent isn't too strong.
08/09/2021
Best to combine with the scalp treatment
These two together completely saved my hair forever as 37 4 babies and hormonal suffering with hair loss and no volume and completely damaged i combined the two and my hair looks like I’m in my 20s no more hair loss I have thicker fuller hair then I have ever had it’s truly a miracle worker
04/09/2021
The Best!
Using Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask has been my hairs holy grail and i absolutely love this product! I live in walking distance from the beach and i snorkel and scuba dive quite often and my hair takes a beating from bring exposed to all the salt water daily. But when i found this Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask i could not believe the results! It did not weigh my hair down but instead transformed my hair from being dry and brittle to soft and healthy touchable hair that smell incredible! I highly reccomend this Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask and i bet after your first time purchase you will stock up next time and end up buying a few at a time!!
01/09/2021
Helps moisturize my hair
I love how moisturized my hair feels after using it. I didn't have to use very much. I like using this with No 0 and No 3 for a total hair repair treatment. Highly recommend!
31/08/2021
It's just okay
It's just okay. I expected it to be more moisturizing and leave my hair softer.
27/08/2021
Saved my hair
All of their products are great but this one saved my hair before i used it my hair was like straw from an at home ombre now its soft shiny and no more frizz it did take 2 uses to totally fix my hair
27/08/2021
Olaplex Mask
Amazing. Left my hair silky and smooth. Will definitely use!
26/08/2021
Love this product
As a cosmetologist, I swear by Olaplex for damaged hair.
25/08/2021
Olaplex is the best!
I’ve been a huge fan of olaplex after my teachers in beauty school raved about it. Being a licensed cosmetologist, I’m exposed to thousands of hair products; but I always come back to olaplex when recommending products to clients. This mask is incredible for dry /processed hair. It gives immediate results and leaves the hair smelling great as well!! Also formulated with clean ingredients, no parabens or sulfates!