4.8 5 0 8 8 Olay Cleansing & Firming Body Wash features a creamy lather the cleanses and moisturizes to firm dry, tired skin in just weeks. The advanced formula is infused with collagen and vitamin B3 Complex, said to moisturize to restore skin's surface and leave it firmer and younger looking. The product retails in a 17.9-fl.oz. recyclable pack, bearing a Data Matrix code.
Olay Cleansing & Firming Body Wash

01/07/2020
Olay Cleansing & Firming Body Wash
A cleansing lotion that firms too! Olay went the extra step. It was smooth to the feel and left a nice smell on my body.
24/06/2020
Luxurious Lather!
I am really enjoying everything about this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, and it lathers up very easily. I also really like the pump bottle that it comes in, no fumbling around with a flip-top bottle in the shower.
16/06/2020
Dry skin try this and you will thank me!
This Olay cleansing wash allowed me to say bye to my dry skin and hello to hydrated and soft skin. Not only does it work great for tired, dry skin. But it also has ingredients that help with aging skin. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't yet.
14/06/2020
Great body wash
The smell alone is worth the choice but the way it slathers on so silkly onto the skin is like being in a spa. It lathers up and goes on so easily and immediately makes the skin feel fabulous. And the best part - it leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated throughout the day. I like the thickness, scent, and after-shower clean feeling that Olay body washes offer. The scent is simple and not overpowering and can blend with many other personal care products. I highly recommend this product to everyone who wants a bodywash and moisturizer.
27/05/2020
Great moisturizer bodywash
13/04/2020
Smells great
This is a really good product for moisturizing but I am unsure if it actually firm skin. It smells amazing and makes my skin smell really good. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft after using it in the shower. I would recommend it.
04/04/2020
Play firming body wash
Olay I love this body wash. As I start to get up there in age I do notice those wrinkles coming in. I have used this for a week and like the feel of my skin being less dry and wrinkled.
04/04/2020
Olay Cleansing Firming Body Wash
I love ❤️ using this soap because my skin looks brighter and healthy. It feels firm and smooth. Olay has came out with so much new stuff. The whole #Olay brand has improved so much. I highly recommend this product. #HomeTesterClub