Olay Foaming Whip White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash

Jo (Exton)

• 0 Review
  • 8 Comments
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I generally don't like foaming bath wash, although since it was Olay, i wanted to try it out. Smell is heavenly although didn't feel it moisturized as much as i thought.

Angela (Covington)

• 56 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

So I love love the texture of this wash. It's so luxurious feeling and lathers really well and feels so moisturized on my skin. Doesn't hurt that is smells fabulous as well

Radhika (Albany)

• 1 Review
  • 8 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was SOO excited when I first purchased the Olay Foaming Whip White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash and I just couldn't wait to use it! The first thing I noticed was the incredible aroma that surrounded my shower (I was pleased). I noticed that I had squirted out 4 huge piles of foam and I hadn't even got the top half of my body clean! The suds and the wonderful aroma were disappearing as fast as it could! I absolutely love all Olay Shower Products EXCEPT for the Foam. I would not recommend this.

Johanna (Indianapolis)

2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

This wash smells heavenly if you like the smell of strawberries. It feels very nice and leave skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Valerie (San Diego)

• 17 Comments
2/2/2019 Home Tested with free product

I've also tried the shea butter & lavendar scents as well; & I love these foaming body washes. There's No sticky, tacky, residushish feelings, it's a gentle foam w/an easy to use nozzle. I would; & have, definitly recommend this product to others.

Autumn (Chicago)

1/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love this body wash. The foam is awesome and the scent is amazing.

Ashley (FLEMING)

1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Smells wonderful! Easy to and convenient to use. I will say that personally, the foam isn't my favorite. I don't feel like it does a great job cleaning. I like more suds, makes me feel like its working better.

Lissa (Jeanerette)

• 12 Comments
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought this bc the smell sounded intriguing and anything whipped sounded soft and man am i glad i did! i love it and the smell and the feeling after using it is AMAZING :)

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

If I can say anything about this product, it’s that it delivers on its sell points. The foam gives a gorgeous lather and it feels like nothing, it rinses clean, and you not likely to over use on the product because one pump will give you plenty of product! The 5 dollar price tag is well worth it. Even though it doesn’t advertise for sensitive skin, it hasn’t bothered my skin in the slightest. Absolutely try this!

Angela (Covington)

1/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

This smelled great. It did not dry out my skin at all. My daughter (8) who has super sensitive skin had no reaction at all. The only downfall is the size , but I did not deduct a star because my daughters used it so many times I cannot honestly gauge how long it lasted.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours