4.7 5 0 153 153 Olay Foaming Whip Body Wash instantly lathers into thick and luxurious foam

4/10/2019
Very Moisturizing!
I have very dry skin and this worked wonders! I wasn't sure how clean it actually made me, though, so I used a regular body wash for certain areas! I will definitely continue to use.
4/10/2019
She’s Butter
I received & tried the Shea butter trial size of this product and I love it! No need to lather because it’s aledady in mousse form. It smells good & leaves skin feeling soft & smooth, I highly recommend this product.
3/27/2019
Olay Foaming Whipped Body wash
I absolutely love the new Olay Foaming Whipped body wash. It's just like a mousse can, but it's a body wash. The can seemed to last me longer than the liquid body wash. Feels great and smells delicious.
3/1/2019
Whipped bodyfoam
It is like putting mousse, ultra light onto your body and just smoothing it all over. Not to mention the strawberries and mint cooling smell. Oh to die for. It is so light it like not putting anything on your body until you see all the suds...lol I love this brand of Olay bodywashes. It's taking a shower in luxury! Not to mention after you get out the hint of strawberry smell and your skin is so silky smooth. I've bought both the whipped and regular bodywash. I have to say after a long stressful day it's to olay whips I go.
2/16/2019
not for me
I generally don't like foaming bath wash, although since it was Olay, i wanted to try it out. Smell is heavenly although didn't feel it moisturized as much as i thought.
2/13/2019
Lather
So I love love the texture of this wash. It's so luxurious feeling and lathers really well and feels so moisturized on my skin. Doesn't hurt that is smells fabulous as well
2/8/2019
Not Enough Suds!
I was SOO excited when I first purchased the Olay Foaming Whip White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash and I just couldn't wait to use it! The first thing I noticed was the incredible aroma that surrounded my shower (I was pleased). I noticed that I had squirted out 4 huge piles of foam and I hadn't even got the top half of my body clean! The suds and the wonderful aroma were disappearing as fast as it could! I absolutely love all Olay Shower Products EXCEPT for the Foam. I would not recommend this.
2/5/2019
Smells great
This wash smells heavenly if you like the smell of strawberries. It feels very nice and leave skin feeling soft and moisturized.
2/2/2019
Love it!!!
I've also tried the shea butter & lavendar scents as well; & I love these foaming body washes. There's No sticky, tacky, residushish feelings, it's a gentle foam w/an easy to use nozzle. I would; & have, definitly recommend this product to others.
1/23/2019
love it
Love this body wash. The foam is awesome and the scent is amazing.
1/19/2019
Smells great
Smells wonderful! Easy to and convenient to use. I will say that personally, the foam isn't my favorite. I don't feel like it does a great job cleaning. I like more suds, makes me feel like its working better.
1/16/2019
Smells yummy
I bought this bc the smell sounded intriguing and anything whipped sounded soft and man am i glad i did! i love it and the smell and the feeling after using it is AMAZING :)
1/12/2019
Good
If I can say anything about this product, it’s that it delivers on its sell points. The foam gives a gorgeous lather and it feels like nothing, it rinses clean, and you not likely to over use on the product because one pump will give you plenty of product! The 5 dollar price tag is well worth it. Even though it doesn’t advertise for sensitive skin, it hasn’t bothered my skin in the slightest. Absolutely try this!
1/10/2019
Smells great
This smelled great. It did not dry out my skin at all. My daughter (8) who has super sensitive skin had no reaction at all. The only downfall is the size , but I did not deduct a star because my daughters used it so many times I cannot honestly gauge how long it lasted.
11/26/2018
The Best Body Wash Ever
I'm absolutely obsessed with this body wash. The scent is delicious! And the way my skin feels after my shower is amazing. I don't need to apply any body lotion when I cleanse with this awesome foaming cleanser. This is such a wonderful treat for my skin. I feel like I'm at a spa when I use it. The quality of this product is just so high that I almost don't mind the price tag. I can't say enough good things about it. It's heaven for your skin!