Olay Foaming Whip White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash

Olay Foaming Whip Body Wash instantly lathers into thick and luxurious foam

Ladonna (Dayton)

• 3 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm absolutely obsessed with this body wash. The scent is delicious! And the way my skin feels after my shower is amazing. I don't need to apply any body lotion when I cleanse with this awesome foaming cleanser. This is such a wonderful treat for my skin. I feel like I'm at a spa when I use it. The quality of this product is just so high that I almost don't mind the price tag. I can't say enough good things about it. It's heaven for your skin!

trisha (Annawan)

• 18 Comments
11/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

this smells so good feels great on your skin I love the consistency of it makes your skin feels soft and silky

Shelby (Alameda)

• 62 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

The smell is fresh and uncomplicated. Just your generic clean soap smell. It ran and washed off almost too easily, so I had to step away from the water to properly cover myself. Because of this, I’m not totally sure I would use this body wash to scrub off mud or paint or any really serious dirt. It seems too delicate. Overall, an OK experience. Perfectly fine. No over-the-top shower commercial with slow-mo suds and weird pop music. But the finale is what really shines here. After getting out of the shower and drying off, my skin was super soft — no dry, itchy patches; no rash from harsh ingredients, just silky skin.

Dany (Gray)

• 1 Comment
11/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

The lather in this products is great. Leaves your skin so soft and clean. Worth the money and I would buy it again

Melinda (Keystone)

• 5 Comments
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like Olay products. The smell alone was great, lather was thick and didn't leave any residue.

Kimberly (Lavergne)

• 3 Comments
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

This smelled good enough to eat. I really loved the foam, and it was REAL foam, not just a watery mess. It left no film and rinsed clean, my skin was extremely soft afterwards as well.

Amy (Johnsburg)

• 1 Review
  • 22 Comments
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Once again olay over did themselves love this it leaves my skin soft and smells so good and the mint makes you feel awake. Great product

Clarice (Buffalo)

• 2 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

Olay products that work.and I live this because of the strawberry smells so fresh it leaves my skin soft and smells so good.

ste (Dallas)

• 19 Comments
10/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved this new bath foam. It was incredible soft with an amazing aroma. My skin felt great after using it. Just a small amount really lathers up.

Diana (Conroe)

• 5 Comments
10/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

really good product works perfect and the scense its fantastic my skin feels soft and mosturized . Recomended to all my friends

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours