4.6 5 0 449 449 Olay DUO, the never before seen, two-sided cleana flexible, dual-sided body cleanser that exfoliates, cleanses, and smooths skin.

1/12/2019
Good
This is such a smart idea. I love a luffa and body wash by I hate traveling with it because how do you really dry a luffa out if you use it the day of travel. The great thing about this is it's compact (can easily fit in a sandwich size ziplock) but lacks the punch of a full size luffa and your favorite Olay body wash.
12/12/2018
cleanser
I bought this for a 2-month trip, and it was the perfect amount of cleanser to have for this amount of time, even with showering nearly daily. There's a smooth side and an exfoliating side, which isn't too abrasive. It didn't irritate my skin, and the scent is really pleasant!
10/5/2018
Good smells
This product has a very good scent. It has a scent that last for hours. I also had a lot of complement about this product. I actually would purchase this again.
10/3/2018
It was pleasant
My mother in law bought this for me. I liked it at first. It doesn't lather well. I would only use the exfoliating side to remove dry/dead skin. So, I'd use it a few times a week.
10/3/2018
NIce scent and works ok
I use other Olay products and this one is okay. I like the scent and the dual sided cleaning surface. It's a little hard to hold onto for those of us with arthritis. I'm thinking it would be easier if it was rectangular. It takes awhile to dry and is not for use in travelling (my opinion).
8/28/2018
cleanser and wash
i bought this because of the scent and because it is olay and also it works as a dual cleanser which i just loved about the product and i would deintely recommand this product nice fresh scent
7/27/2018
I bought mine at Walgreens on clearance and used a coupon so I got it pretty cheap and it was worth the full price when I do buy again I love it very convenient and soaped up really well left skin feeling good will buy more.
7/27/2018
These are pretty awesome because they can be quick to use. My only complaint is that it is always in the back of my head that the wrap around the soap gets dirty and is never really clean after using. I mean who wants to wipe this on their butt and then wipe it around the other parts of their body. If you can get past that it is pretty good. It lasted me well past a month also. The scent is great also.
6/29/2018
I really liked the smell and how it cleaned my skin, but to me it gets sort of gross hanging in the shower after a few uses. I think they should cost less and come in multiple throw away packs. Use a few days and toss.
6/1/2018
I love this product it smells amazing and and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
5/24/2018
I'll admit I was skeptical to try this but after reading a horrifying article on loofahs I was willing to give it a shot. First of all, it smells AMAZING!! The first week I used it I had so many ask about my perfume- and I wasn't wearing any. Secondly, the dual side feature is great. The exfoliating pad works wonders on dead skin and the gentle side is perfect for a fresh spray tan. The best part- you never have to worry about if it's time to switch your loofah because when the soap runs out it's time!
4/25/2018
I love the scent of this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! It's so convenient and easy to use also.
4/20/2018
Olay offers deluxe packaging on the cleaning body. Olay offers more lotions for your body to obsurb and keep the skin moist.
4/19/2018
Love this product. It smells good and removes dead skin on the scrubber side. Downfall sometimes burns when freshly shaved skin.
4/7/2018
Love the play soothing orchid & Black currant dual side body cleanser. Smells great and leaves my skin very soft.