4.6 5 0 450 450 Olay DUO, the never before seen, two-sided cleana flexible, dual-sided body cleanser that exfoliates, cleanses, and smooths skin.

2/2/2018
I really hope that I have the opportunity to try this and I would leave an extremely honest feedback but I've never had anything negative to say about Oil of Olay I love it and I would love to try this one
2/2/2018
black currant and orchid is an amazing scent, I would try it just for the amazing scent alone!
2/2/2018
Omg i would love to try this new product. Never seen anything like it
2/2/2018
I can not believe what my eyes see, I need to use this, without using it I feel I'm going to love it, I've always wanted something like that because it's simple, it's 2 in 1, very convenient for bathing, I'm dying to try it 😍
2/2/2018
I like to try products o make sure they do what they say it's going to. Plus if it really works like said wouldn't have a problem buying more. It's like a free advertising for the product. When and if it works word of mouth is the best advertising you could ask for.
2/2/2018
This product is very appealing. I Would love to try it. The olay brand agrees very well to my sensitive skin.
2/2/2018
This seems Like it'd be a great new body wash to try out!
2/2/2018
Now this looks quite interesting and different. I’d love to give it a shot!
2/1/2018
I have never tried a body cleanser before. This would be a great experience.
2/1/2018
I love everything I have read about this play body cleanser and I would love to try it out before buying it in store.