4.6 5 0 450 450 Olay DUO, the never before seen, two-sided cleana flexible, dual-sided body cleanser that exfoliates, cleanses, and smooths skin.

2/3/2018
I loved the smell and using it at first but after the soap bar in the inside broke I wasn't a fan anymore
2/3/2018
I really love this product because not only does it have a great scent, but it also really cleans your skin. I like that it is easy to use and glides on your skin with a creamy lather. This is a great product and keeps your skin soft and clean.
2/3/2018
This is the best soap I have found ! My skin is very dry and it works wonderfully. I love the 2 sided sponge it has. I truly love this product. The only problem I've had had been is finding it in stores. I would greatly recommended it for anyone with dry flaky skin to use.
2/3/2018
It really moistens your skin and has a great fragrance.
2/3/2018
This product left my skin very smooth and soft. Love it..
2/3/2018
I have not had a chance to try this product yet, but can't wait to. I absolutely love everything I have ever used from them so I know I'll be happy.
2/3/2018
I would really love to try this product. I think I would really like it.
2/3/2018
I love this product! It makes getting clean super easy! It's on a rubbery rope that makes it easy to hang on to and with a soft side and a scrubby side, you can exfoliate and soften your skin easily! It's awesome!
2/3/2018
I love this product and would recommend it to everyone.
2/3/2018
I really like the ingredients in the body cleanser. It makes you feel so fresh and clean. Thank You Olay!!!
2/2/2018
I absolutely love this!! It smells so good! It’s so easy to use and my skin feels so clean and soft! I bought it’s out of curiosity but I am now switching for good!
2/2/2018
Smells so good.I feel clean and fresh.Easy to use ,hang up, let dry and ready for the next time.
2/2/2018
This cleanser really makes my skin more healthier and moisturized more.
2/2/2018
Absolutely love this product!! Just a little too expensive for me to buy for how fast is gets used up.
2/2/2018
I personally like this product..I'll highly recommended for dry skin..it feels my skin smooth n soft