Olay Summer Collection Ultra Moisture Sweet Peach Body Wash

4.8 5 0 365 365 Lock-In-Moisture technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.
Olay Summer Collection Ultra Moisture Sweet Peach Body Wash

12/09/2021
Body wash
If you love fresh smells this is for you to use .. I guarantee you won’t regret buying this body wash..and you would want to use it as daily in the shower
06/07/2021
Summer peach body wash
If you love the smell of peaches and a fruity scent, then this is your to go body wash. It is moisturizing but most of all you will be wrapped in the valley of peaches scent. The scent is very long lasting.
04/06/2021
Sweet peach=summertime
I wish okay had the sweet peach tea moisturizing body wash available year round. I love the scent and it really locks in moisture leaves your skin buttery soft and even better smelling
19/05/2021
Works good
The smell is amazing and I love how soft it left me skin.
08/03/2021
Love the smell
Olay body wash leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Seems to leave lasting moisture and a really nice scent to boot. Not to mention the price is reasonable I feel like I get my moneys worth.
04/09/2020
Olay Summer Care Peach Body wash
I love the scent, and you can't really find a fragrance that is like this. It's great and makes my skin feel very hydrated. I highly recommend this for the summer. #HomeTesterClub
02/09/2020
That’s the best shower gel ever! I love how it smells, how it moisturize my skin!
20/06/2020
Olay
Olay Summer Collection Ultra Moisture Sweet Peach Body Wash. This is great and it smells wonderful
Smells amazing !
I love the olay body was in peach it smells amazing. It definitely gives me that deep cleaning I’m looking for and it makes my skin feels extremely smooth. I highly recommend this product !
Love !!!
I love oil of play how it leathers and makes my skin feel
olay body wash
I love anything that's by Olay makes ur body soft smooth and soft and it smells so good leaves u feeling so clean and it last long
28/09/2019
Prefect
I love this body wash. Smells amazing. Males my skin super super soft and clean and moisturized. Definitely recommend
14/06/2019
Olay bodywash
I love how this locks in moisture and exfoliates. It has a invigorating scent and it leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth.
07/03/2019
Wow
I tried this body wash and I love it. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling clean. I recommend this product.
29/01/2019
Riquisimo aroma!!
Aunque a mi me gusta el jabon en barrra, probe este jabon liquido y me encanto, deja mi piel mas hidratada y tersa, con un rico aroma... me encanto probarlo.