Olay® Total Effects 7-in-One Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture with VitaNiacin® Body Wash

4.8 5 0 379 379 Our Total Effects formula penetrates skin's surface layer by layer to deeply moisturize and fight 7 signs of aging all over your body with continued use.

14/08/2021
Very hydrating
Olay makes great products. I love this body wash because it is very hydrating and smells so good. Recently, they were out of this where I shop. I ended up buying Olay age defying body wash with added Vitamin E and B3, I highly recommend that one as well!
08/06/2021
Olay did not disappoint with this product
I absolutely love Olay products, and this product was no exception. I got.it for my birthday this year. My skin was silky smooth and elasticity was great. I will forever be a huge fan of Olay and look forward to their new products as they come out
27/02/2021
The Best
Since I started using Olay body wash I haven’t used anything else. I haven’t had problems like dryness or itching of my skin. Also the smell last on your skin.
07/03/2020
AMAZING!
I absolutely loved this body wash it definitely made my skin extremely soft and it smell amazing it also doesn’t cost that much and I honestly think this product is perfect I would definitely recommend this
01/03/2020
olay total effects 7
as a big family. we go through a lot of body wash.......and this is so super awesome for my age.....i love the scent. and how it makes my skin so soft.......thank you.
19/12/2019
Sudsy
I used this product thinking it would be average but its extremely hydrating. The amount of foaming wash needed to wash the body is small and the foam morphs into a sudsy lather.
21/07/2019
You can't go wrong with Olay
Another product from Olay, leaves your skin soft and supple.
17/02/2019
Best Olay Body Wash
I’ve ways been a huge fan of all things Oil of Olay. The body washes, for me, were extremely drying. When I first noticed this one, I decided to give them another try. I was not disappointed! After the first use, my skin was immediately moisturized. And it lasted all day! The more continual use the better the results! The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. I haven’t noticed any turning back of the clock, but I do know my skin doesn’t need lotion anymore and I’m in love with it!
23/01/2019
Shows results
Very good product see results fast. Great moisturizer
12/12/2018
Smells AHMAZING
I’m definitely a fan of the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 body wash. The smell is just amazing, and it just leaves your skin feeling super silky soft afterwards. However, if you have really sensitive skin to perfumey products, this may not be for you. I do have sensitive skin and I did feel like this started to make my skin break out after about a week or two of using it.
14/07/2018
When l used this Total Effects 7-in-One Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture with VitaNiacin Body Wash it made my skin sparkle I mean it was really moisturized.
26/06/2018
Another new product from Olay,yes! I would love to try it please, could you send me some?
01/06/2018
I love this Olay body wash, my skin feels so soft after using it!
27/05/2018
send the free samples of OlayTotalEffects 7 in 1 anti-aging to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
21/05/2018
This Olay total effects leaves your skin soft and smooth with no need for lotion! I love this and how tone it helps me look as well as feel!