4.6 5 0 285 285 Olay Total Effects Whip delivers ultimate nourishment without the weight.
Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer

10/11/2020
Favorite "drugstore" moisturizer
This is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers that can be found in the drugstore. It feels deeply moisturizing while still lightweight, and it doesn't leave behind a thick or greasy residue.
19/10/2020
best for your skin
olay is one of the most trusted in beauty buisness, no wonder as it gives such amazing results. skin feels so much different after using olay products. it suits most skin types and gives wonderful results.
08/10/2020
Olay never fails
Every Olay product I try I am always pleased with. I was impressed by how moisturized my skin was after using this . It lasts throughout the whole day and then it keeps working.
22/09/2020
Love this
Olay has always been a wonderful brand that is affordable and really works as it says it does. I have super sensitive skin and no issues for me once so ever . Love this ❤️❤️
06/09/2020
Buen producto
En relación calidad precio es la marca que suelo utilizar, me va bastante bien y es acorde a todos los bolsillos. Protege contra el sol y es bastante ligera.
02/08/2020
My new favorite moisturizer
Absolutely love this new moisturizing cream! Within 3 days I could tell a significant difference in my face and my neck. I already got my mom using it along with the face wash. It's one of the best products on the market right now! I will be a long time user!!
26/07/2020
Olay
Olay brand help bring back your face back to life with smooth and soft baby skin and you never want stop touch face and neck area. Just use a little bit goes a long way.
06/06/2020
Love the Whip with sunscreen!
This moisturizer feels so good going on and is so light that it doesn't have a greasy feeling. It is gentle and feels great on. Nice scent. After 4 months of use, I did notice a very VERY small difference in my face by making it look more glowing (didn't see any improvement on reduction of fine lines). Overall, a good product.
09/05/2020
Okay Total Effect Whips
This makes my face feel so beautiful and soft, I just love it. The best anti-aging cream. My complexion looks so much better.It is worth 30$ I can tell you that much. #Olay #Hometesterclub
14/04/2020
Favorite sunscreen! ❤️
This sunscreen is really light yet powerful. It Doesn’t actually feel like you’re wearing a sunscreen but I know that I am protected from the race. It also moisturize my skin and makes it look its best. I would highly recommend this product if like me you don’t typically like sunscreen products because they are too greasy.
03/01/2020
Olay Total Effects Whip
Olay is one of my top trusted brands I will go to first. I love all of their products and they work very well,so I knew when I got the Moisturizing Whip,it was going to be a great product,and it was. Very light,and use it all of the time to help me when I am getting dry skin.
05/12/2019
This one works
I'm very skeptical when it comes to beauty products, as so many of them do not work as they say they do. However, I really loved this one. The first thing I loved about it was the texture. It feels so wonderfully light & silky on your skin. It absorbs quickly & completely leaving your skin well hydrated and smooth as a baby's bottom ;-)
22/11/2019
Wow.. It works!
I noticed a difference at week three. But it smells good and makes my face just feel great in general.
13/09/2019
This truly works. I noticed a difference in my skin just after a few weeks. Its lightweight and not to greasy.
24/08/2019
Creamy and moisturizing
I love this product. The whips has such a unique feeling from other moisturizers.it has a sweet refreshing scent and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky I recommend this product