4.6 5 0 94 94 Olay Total Effects Whip delivers ultimate nourishment without the weight.
Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer

02/08/2020
My new favorite moisturizer
Absolutely love this new moisturizing cream! Within 3 days I could tell a significant difference in my face and my neck. I already got my mom using it along with the face wash. It's one of the best products on the market right now! I will be a long time user!!
26/07/2020
Olay
Olay brand help bring back your face back to life with smooth and soft baby skin and you never want stop touch face and neck area. Just use a little bit goes a long way.
06/06/2020
Love the Whip with sunscreen!
This moisturizer feels so good going on and is so light that it doesn't have a greasy feeling. It is gentle and feels great on. Nice scent. After 4 months of use, I did notice a very VERY small difference in my face by making it look more glowing (didn't see any improvement on reduction of fine lines). Overall, a good product.
09/05/2020
Okay Total Effect Whips
This makes my face feel so beautiful and soft, I just love it. The best anti-aging cream. My complexion looks so much better.It is worth 30$ I can tell you that much. #Olay #Hometesterclub
14/04/2020
Favorite sunscreen! ❤️
This sunscreen is really light yet powerful. It Doesn’t actually feel like you’re wearing a sunscreen but I know that I am protected from the race. It also moisturize my skin and makes it look its best. I would highly recommend this product if like me you don’t typically like sunscreen products because they are too greasy.
03/01/2020
Olay Total Effects Whip
Olay is one of my top trusted brands I will go to first. I love all of their products and they work very well,so I knew when I got the Moisturizing Whip,it was going to be a great product,and it was. Very light,and use it all of the time to help me when I am getting dry skin.
05/12/2019
This one works
I'm very skeptical when it comes to beauty products, as so many of them do not work as they say they do. However, I really loved this one. The first thing I loved about it was the texture. It feels so wonderfully light & silky on your skin. It absorbs quickly & completely leaving your skin well hydrated and smooth as a baby's bottom ;-)
22/11/2019
Wow.. It works!
I noticed a difference at week three. But it smells good and makes my face just feel great in general.
13/09/2019
This truly works. I noticed a difference in my skin just after a few weeks. Its lightweight and not to greasy.
24/08/2019
Creamy and moisturizing
I love this product. The whips has such a unique feeling from other moisturizers.it has a sweet refreshing scent and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky I recommend this product
22/08/2019
Olay Whips Face Moisturizer
Olay Whips Moisturizer is yet another fantastic Olay product. The Total Effects claims 7 skin benefits in one cream, and wow does it deliver them all! The whipped formula is so light and silky on my skin, and it absorbs completely. My face has never felt so soft, or looked so smooth and hydrated. I absolutely recommend Olay Whips Face Moisturizer! The price is a bit steep, but not so much compared to other more expensive creams, that don't work as well. The jar lasts a long time too. This is a must try!!!!
16/08/2019
Good for the price.
Overall this product was very nice as it was not too sticky which I utterly appreciate.. This also left my face feeling hydrated for most of the day.
08/07/2019
Great Product
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my skin smooth.
13/06/2019
Pretty good
This is a pretty good moisturizer for the price. My favorite part is how light and airy the texture is.
24/03/2019
Best of Olay
In my opinion, this is one of the best products Olay has came out with. Not only does it feel refreshing and smooth on your skin, it has a great fragrance. I've been using this for a few weeks now and can visibly notice the difference in my skin. My face doesn't seem as dry and the fine lines around my mouth have seemed to have begin to diminish. I would gladly recommend this product to everyone.