Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer

4.6 5 0 311 311 Olay Total Effects Whip delivers ultimate nourishment without the weight.
Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer

17/10/2022
nothing special
There's nothing wrong, per se, with this moisturizer, but it's very...plain. It has a great, light texture and goes in smoothly, it feels moisturizing. However, that's about it - there doesn't seem to be any benefit besides some hydration and a bit of SPF. Again, nothing wrong with it but it's nothing special and I've used much better moisturizers that have active ingredients.
03/09/2022
Wonderful
I first tried this as a sample, and I fell in love with it. I don’t have bad acne, but I do have acne and oily skin. This moisturizer is creamy and goes on my skin nicely. I wake up in the morning and my face isn’t as oily, or shiny as it was before starting this moisturizer.. it leaves my skin also matte and baby powdery but without being too heavy. I have the fragrance one and to me it smells like a really great hair conditioner and I love it and the fragrance has not bothered my acne skin! A little jar goes a long way.
23/07/2022
Olay Regenerist Whip Hydrating Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 is absolutely amazing!! Creamy and silky to the touch! My skin is loving it, just drinks it right up! Absorbs quickly and light on the skin. With its Vitamin B3 & Peptides instantly hydrating my skin!! I noticed a significant difference in just one use! My face looks smooth and vibrant! Looking and feeling great thanks to Olay! A name I can trust!!
03/07/2022
I really like this product it's very lightweight it just glides on my skin and absorbs really well no sticky greasy feeling and it makes my skin so hydrated and soft.
10/06/2022
Love the whip texture!
I love almost all of olays moisturizers. I didn't know what I was missing out on with these whips tho. The texture is amazing and is soooo much non greesy then the original and a Lil goes a very long ways!! Def recommend this product. Also, I didn't think I saw much difference in my skin until I stopped using for awhile. It helps with pores,discoloration, dark spots,etc! Def recommend!
12/04/2022
Very nice product that goes on light
I received this product as a sample and really liked it. It went on light but provided full coverage. The price point is right so I definitely recommend and would purchase this again.
07/04/2022
chong
This products help my skin feel silky. I love it.
07/04/2022
effective cream
This Olay cream is light and gets absorbed into my skin quickly leaving my fac soft and smooth.
25/01/2022
good
The cream is light, and the texture is like whipped cream
21/01/2022
Okay regenerist Whip
These are great moisturizers. It’s a thick product without being really heavy or greasy, it gives you great moisturizer that hydrates, plumps and anti-aging. Love the whole line of products.
05/01/2022
Thanks Proctor & Gamble
I have normal skin and Olay Whip works for me, it is not heavy, does not take much to use on my face and neck. This product is priced right and replenishes moisture to skin quick. It is not sticky or greasy. Great to use right after bathing at night, I can feel immediately after applying to my face and neck, feels soft and smooth. Also great to use on a cold day when you have to be outside doing farm chores. Usually out of stock where I shop so I buy two when I see on the shelf.
26/12/2021
Good deal
This was very good but it made my face dry out after 3days of trying it. I would definitely get it as a gift though
01/12/2021
Total Effects is Right!!!!
I bought this Olay Total Effects product from an email I received advertising a sale on this product line. I have to say, it truly shows results in a short amount of time. My husband even noticed, after only 4 days of use, by saying my skin looked really bright and smooth. I am 53 and I have tried A Lot of skin care products for anti aging results, this really makes a difference, for the better, in a short amount of time. Stop wasting money on 75 dollar jars and get this one for less than $30!
30/11/2021
Cream
I love this cream i out it this cream every day and is it good for your skin in verte soft a lobo this product and i an recomend for your face every day thanks beybey have a good day
09/11/2021
Protects the skin
I loved to use it in the every day mornings to protect my skin from pollution and sun damage. I didn’t go crazy about it but it’s ok. The smell is nice and feels fresh on the skin.