4.6 5 0 286 286 Olay Total Effects Whip delivers ultimate nourishment without the weight.
Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer

24/08/2019
Creamy and moisturizing
I love this product. The whips has such a unique feeling from other moisturizers.it has a sweet refreshing scent and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky I recommend this product
22/08/2019
Olay Whips Face Moisturizer
Olay Whips Moisturizer is yet another fantastic Olay product. The Total Effects claims 7 skin benefits in one cream, and wow does it deliver them all! The whipped formula is so light and silky on my skin, and it absorbs completely. My face has never felt so soft, or looked so smooth and hydrated. I absolutely recommend Olay Whips Face Moisturizer! The price is a bit steep, but not so much compared to other more expensive creams, that don't work as well. The jar lasts a long time too. This is a must try!!!!
16/08/2019
Good for the price.
Overall this product was very nice as it was not too sticky which I utterly appreciate.. This also left my face feeling hydrated for most of the day.
08/07/2019
Great Product
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my skin smooth.
13/06/2019
Pretty good
This is a pretty good moisturizer for the price. My favorite part is how light and airy the texture is.
24/03/2019
Best of Olay
In my opinion, this is one of the best products Olay has came out with. Not only does it feel refreshing and smooth on your skin, it has a great fragrance. I've been using this for a few weeks now and can visibly notice the difference in my skin. My face doesn't seem as dry and the fine lines around my mouth have seemed to have begin to diminish. I would gladly recommend this product to everyone.
13/03/2019
Heaven on my face
Been using for week now. Can get over the way it feels. It's so soft. Makes my face feel so hydrated.
08/03/2019
Disapeared my pores
I love Olay products, Especially this one since it feels so nice to put on first thing in the a.m to my sensitive skin. It is lightweight Enough to slather it on to get the spf 15 benefit.
04/03/2019
Luxurious cream
This is a fantastic whipped face cream. I use it in the morning after my shower and before I put on my makeup and again after I wash my face before bed. It makes my skin feel so soft and the cream is so light. It doesn't feel like it is heavy or like it's clogging up your pores. I highly recommend!
27/02/2019
A great cream
A great and effective facial cream. Can be used for your daily skin routine Gives lovely results
13/02/2019
Olay
I really like this product! My face was extremely dry and this moisturizer brought it back to life almost instantly!!!!
11/02/2019
Silky and light
This moisturizer is truly something different. It's extremely light weight but moisturizing and it left my skin feeling extremely smooth. My makeup went over it with no problem and it didn't cause my makeup to break up. New Favorite.
06/02/2019
Favorite Drugstore Moisturizer!
Plain and simple I LOVE this moisturizer. This is my top drug store pick of all time you get alot of product for the price. The application is smooth and not heavy with only a light scent that doesn't stay around. It makes my skin the perfect hydrated canvas ready for primer and makeup. With several different formulas there is something for everyone!
03/02/2019
Olay Whips
Olay Total Effects Whips made my face feel so very soft. I use it everyday. My face looks healthy, plump and revitalized.
12/01/2019
Good
The benefits of Olay Whip are manifold, checking off all the criteria on my list of things that I look for when shopping for skincare products! Its active ingredients restore essential nutrients and moisture to my skin, and it absorbs quickly to help brighten my skin tone with its lightweight, smooth matte finish.