4.3 5 0 69 69 For the hair.

9/6/2019
Lovely
My sons love Old Spice. This is one of their favorite fragrances. It smells so good.
8/23/2019
Smells so good!!
I have been buying this for my boyfriend for several years because it smells so good, not overpowering at all but just perfect!! Oh...and my boyfriend has been happy using it as well!
8/22/2019
Dries out
The men in my house are not fans of anything old spice. It dries out their skin and causes them fo itch. I believe it has too nuch alcohol in it.
11/11/2018
The only shampoo my son will use
My son is extremely picky when it comes to soaps, deodorants, colognes, etc. On a whim I grabbed him this particular scent while it was on sale. Needless to say, it was a hit! This is hands down one of the best smelling shower gels I’ve bought him he said. He likes that It has a clean and fresh masculine scent. It smells a little like cologne without being too overbearing. The fragrance last throughout the day and that’s a plus he loves about it. He highly recommends it!
9/15/2018
This is the only body wash I use
I love the smell, I love the affordability, and it’s the only body/hair wash I use. Sometimes I change the scent but only if they’re out of this. Love it.
10/3/2017
My husband has tried this body wash and he likes it alot.
2/5/2015
My husband received this from our daughter for Christmas. It smells wonderful!
10/7/2014
My husband loves all the old spice shampoos. He really likes that they have shampoo and conditioner together.
8/5/2014
My man likes Old Spice, but one fragrance I bought smelled like pine trees! I am not sure if this one is it or not, but we have tried this fragrance. Swagger is the old faithful for him.
4/10/2014
My boys love this!! They are 15
4/4/2014
Would love to try this for the guys in my house. They use old spice but not for hair. Old spice smells good.
3/18/2014
My husband loves the smell of this new Wolfthorn Old Spice!
3/18/2014
This smells wonderful and my husband loves it.
3/18/2014
my son just loves ithe says it it great, smells good too
3/11/2014
My sons use this and they love the smell after their showers and I do too.