4.8 5 0 65 65 For the hair.

11/11/2018
The only shampoo my son will use
My son is extremely picky when it comes to soaps, deodorants, colognes, etc. On a whim I grabbed him this particular scent while it was on sale. Needless to say, it was a hit! This is hands down one of the best smelling shower gels I’ve bought him he said. He likes that It has a clean and fresh masculine scent. It smells a little like cologne without being too overbearing. The fragrance last throughout the day and that’s a plus he loves about it. He highly recommends it!
9/15/2018
This is the only body wash I use
I love the smell, I love the affordability, and it’s the only body/hair wash I use. Sometimes I change the scent but only if they’re out of this. Love it.
10/3/2017
My husband has tried this body wash and he likes it alot.
2/5/2015
My husband received this from our daughter for Christmas. It smells wonderful!
10/7/2014
My husband loves all the old spice shampoos. He really likes that they have shampoo and conditioner together.
8/5/2014
My man likes Old Spice, but one fragrance I bought smelled like pine trees! I am not sure if this one is it or not, but we have tried this fragrance. Swagger is the old faithful for him.
4/10/2014
My boys love this!! They are 15
4/4/2014
Would love to try this for the guys in my house. They use old spice but not for hair. Old spice smells good.
3/18/2014
My husband loves the smell of this new Wolfthorn Old Spice!
3/18/2014
This smells wonderful and my husband loves it.
3/18/2014
my son just loves ithe says it it great, smells good too
3/11/2014
My sons use this and they love the smell after their showers and I do too.
3/11/2014
My son uses this and smells good after his showers.
3/11/2014
I am currently using this product and have no complaints the smell is pleasant and I will use this product again.
3/10/2014