One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley

4.9 5 0 201 201 Live a vibrant and active life with One A Day® Kids with Nature’s Medley™

05/03/2021
One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley!
The One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley is a complete multivitamin with natural antioxidants (plant-based polyphenols) from one total serving of fruits and vegetables based on USDA Serving Sizes. Also, these gummies are free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and artificial flavors.
28/02/2021
One a day with natures
I love these so much, especially since it helps boost my overall health. I typically take gummies because they are easier for me to swallow than pills. They are also chewable with flavors, but did not like the sweetness. One a day kids
17/11/2019
One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley
After reviewing the nutritional values of this product and seeing the positive reviews on Home Testers from others, i bought the One A Day Kids for my kids, because i know they dont always eat as they should, now i know they are going to have a good start every day.
27/11/2018
Kidslove the flavor
I have no problems getting my kids to take these gummies not even a complaint!
31/08/2018
Kid
A mi nena le encanta el sabor muy buenas para su salud.
07/07/2018
My kids whom I can't even give a chocolate without them making fuss love to eat these. So glad they are available in wonderful different flavors.
03/07/2018
I have tried it. my kids love these gummies and they are amazing
26/06/2018
These are great! A oncexa day vitamin my mids truly enjoy taking. The flavors are sweet and not to overwhelming or sour. They take one every morning because the good Lord knows they wont eat their veggies! The health benefits are fantastic!
05/06/2018
My kid loves this product, they have different flavors. The gummie vitamins are always hit
29/05/2018
My kids really love these One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley they have great taste and gummy texture. I also like that they have great all the different vitamins that my kids need in one easy to take form.
25/05/2018
send me the free samples of One A Day to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
14/04/2018
Very all natural made from plants easier to absorb into your system and fulfills your daily nutrition needs
12/04/2018
I have two daughters 7 and 3 and i bought them one aday vitamin and they love it and i noticed that my older one is more active than before as she is kind of week.
11/04/2018
This product was my first choice and my daughter love taking her gummies.
10/04/2018
One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley provides natural antioxidants and a full serving of fruits and vegetables in one serving. I give my kids One A Day Kids with Nature's Medley because I trust they are getting what they need every day to continue to stay healthy.