5 5 0 30 30
onn. 10ft Charger Cable for PS4™

13/05/2020
PS4 controller cord review
The cord work good and at 10 ft it gives you a good distance.
13/05/2020
Great gaming charger!!
My fiancee and I love the Onn 10ft Charger cable for PS4! It is the right amount of length for gaming and gives the absolute perfect charge even while using the controller! We can game all we want while we charge and we absolutely love it!! It is an amazing charger for the controller and hasn't given up on us yet! It is just long enough to reach almost anywhere he wants around the room and he doesn't have to worry about the controller dying while charging! We recommend this to anyone who needs a good charge while gaming!!
07/05/2020
Great for multi-tasking
I like that It's long enough to charge and use to play at the same time. It's also portable.
06/05/2020
Good length
The 10ft Charger Cable for PS4™ is longer than the one that comes with the controller and is a good length from my TV to the couch. I can still play when I'm charging the controller!
06/05/2020
Great Gaming Cable
This is a great quality shiedled cable to interfac with any gaming system, including my PS4. The cable connects seamlessly and the performance is unparalleled. The cable is wekk made and can withstand you common stepping and pull/tug. The cable length is more than enough to reach from my gaming monitor to my gaming console. The color is standard and suits my needs. This cable is great for general gaming purposes and I would encourage others to try this out.
04/05/2020
Got older controllers? Try this cord!
I have 2 controllers, one that came with my system and one I bought after I had my system a while, that both have short battery lives. I have a set-up that allows me to plug in to charge near where I sit/relax but a 6 ft cord is just a bit short. The 10 ft cord has been a game changer as my original controller has barely any battery life to speak of so I pretty much let it stay on the charger the whole time. The other, post purchase controller, charges pretty quickly. So I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a longer length cord!
03/05/2020
Great product.
I was just going to buy a new ps4 charger but then I receive this one and it works amazing and charges my controller fast.
03/05/2020
Great Cable
This cable charger works perfectly when interfacing with my PS4 to my monitor screens. The connections process was fast and seamless and the cord length was more than long enough to suit my needs and being able to reach my hardware to play my favorite video games. Everything worked like a charm and the cable is pretty high quality made with attaention to detail. I had no issues whatsoever, and I would recomend other gamers to try this product out as well.
02/05/2020
Good Quality
I have to wait to use this 10’ Charger Cable for PS4 because my PS4 is being repaired. However I can say that it looks nice and sturdy and I’d buy another.
01/05/2020
Love It!
The cable is super long (10ft) so I am able to plug in my DualShock 4 controller AND keep gaming! I love it, before receiving this cable, I would have to stop gaming so my controller would charge... NOT ANYMORE :)
01/05/2020
Easy charge!!!!
Fast charge durable and my son can play his game while the remote is charging. Would recommend to friends and family to buy
29/04/2020
Does the trick
Great quality cord and the length allows me to still sit in my chair and continue to play my games while it charges.
28/04/2020
A longgg cord
Never thought I would find a long cord for the bedroom without making a large investment. Now I can charge on the night stand and pick up the phone and keep charging.
28/04/2020
My son love it he can charge his controls while playing his game while sir on his bed
27/04/2020
works great
I really like the Onn. 10ft Charger Cable for PS4. It seems to work very well. It charges the controller fast, and is long enough that the controller can easily be used while charging. The cord seems to be good quality and appears like it will last a long time. Overall I am very happy with it.