onn. 10ft Printer Cable

onn. 10ft Printer Cable

19/06/2020
A great product, very pleased
worked very well! easy to connect to both laptop and printer. Once i plugged it in to my laptop it immediately synced up and i was able to print out what i needed right away! really pleased as my printer has been having trouble connecting over wifi so now i don't have to worry about that anymore!
Great Product
I am very pleased with my usb printer cable.The usb printer cable seems to be rather well built. It is very easy to hook up to my laptop when I need something printed. Also that 10ft cord....it comes in very handy !
Great Cable
I recently tried out the onn. 10ft Printer Cable and it worked perfectly. The length was great too.
18/06/2020
Printer cable love
Having 10 ft., of cable makes life a whole lot easier, After using the sample 10 ft., onn, I wish I had bought one a long time ago not only for the convenience but what really surprised me was the transfer speed of 480 mbps that makes printing much faster. This ONN. USB printing cable is so easy to install. Having so much length means not having to leave all my electronics all together if I don't want to. its so much nicer having options,
17/06/2020
Long enough to coupon like I want.
I can use it anywhere and move around freely. I'm a coupon freak and clip and print, this has helped alot.
17/06/2020
Easy Peasy Printing
I was satisfied with the onn 10ft Printer Cable. It made it quick and easy to hookup my printer and begin printing right away. I would definitely recommend this Printer Cable.
16/06/2020
Excellent quality
The Onn Printer cable is made of very good quality materials. Every Onn product I have purchased has lasted for years and I expect my new 10' Onn Printer cable will do the same. There is a USB type A termination at one end and a type B termination at the other. Offers transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps. Very high quality product at a very low price. I will recommend this to my family and friends.
16/06/2020
Perfect reach!
Worked perfectly in my home office! I wasn’t stuck to one side of the room trying to print!
15/06/2020
Awesome
This cable was wonderful especially since it is so long. Was able to work off of my desk and still print due to length of cord.
15/06/2020
excellent
This 10 ft Printer cable is high quality and durable. It is cery useful and I highly recommend it.
14/06/2020
Great cable
Great quality! We actually used this for my son’s laptop & printer.
13/06/2020
So convenient!
I'm so happy I got this 10' printer cable! I had my printer on the floor next to my computer desk because there's no space for it with the 2 monitors and keyboard. I was planning on buying a small table for it but now I don't have to. The printer reaches the top of my dresser now! This is so convenient. I'm completely satisfied.
Good Quality Cable
The cable is good quality, actually better quality than the one I’ve been using. It’s thicker and more well made. It works great. Prints fast and without problems.
FAST AS LIGHTNING
I love how this USB printer cord connects to my laptop. It is so convenient for my wireless needs and the fact that it is 10ft makes me happy as well. The speed of this cable is like lightning, very fast.
Good connection!
I didn't have any problem using this cord. It connected to my computer just fine. I am using a older printer for this cord and it work just fine.