Onn. 25ft cat6 networking cable

Onn. 25ft cat6 networking cable

13/06/2020
Worked Great! Glad it was long
Worked great and long enough! It is nice that it is long.
12/06/2020
Good Networking Cable, Not Great
Durable, nice connectors, but overall don't see an improvement over current offers on the market. What is the improvement here? If it was a reasonable price I would pick it up. I like it but don't see a huge advantage. Recommend yes, if the price is right.
12/06/2020
not worth it
cheap cabling that wasn't consistent in performance
09/06/2020
Works Great.
What can i say? it's cheap and it works really well... I cant believe how big a difference this cat6 made compared to the cable that came with my router. I still get the same up/down speeds, but it was like there was a delay before the download or upload started with the old cable... it's instant with this. No issues. Working fine between modem and router. This cord is well made for the price and works well for my computer wired hookup. reccommend
08/06/2020
This Onn. 25ft cat6 networking cable, worked wonderfully. The length and strength was right on. I definitely recommend this networking cable.
Ethernet cable review
Pleased with the length of the cable, It allows me to be able to connect my son's Xbox straight to to the internet so he has faster speeds.
Kink-free, sturdy cable
Sturdy Ethernet cable provides kink-free network cabling for PCs and laptops. Strong clip keeps the cable from popping out, even when moving a laptop around.
Good cable
The cable worked fine. The speeds were definitely normal on my network. Didn't find anything wrong with the cable that I wouldn't recommend it.
Good for Home network
The best part is the insulation cover, which is soft. The cable is so flexible , there is no chance of breaking the attached port as it is dso flexible. This is light weight too.
Great cable
This networking cable is awesome great quality product easy to install would highly recommend
07/06/2020
Surf onn. CAT6 Ntwk Cable
I replaced the networking cable that came with the mesh whole home WIFI system that is connected to my cable modem. Immediately upon connection I noticed a faster connection speed. The quality of streaming is great and had clear crisp video and picture. Would definitely recommend cable for a better connection and streaming experience.
07/06/2020
Good network cable
Good strong cable, no issues so far. Works well and no issues with lagging etc. I would recommend this cable and I like the length.
06/06/2020
The Fastest Cable
It's a great cable, Fast, Lite. When I need more cable I will buy Onn. 25ft cat6 networking cable
05/06/2020
Move the data down the line
Cable works well, seems solidly constructed and I have noticed no lag or issue with the data being transmitted
04/06/2020
Working well.
Working well. It works and provides a good connection. It is thick and has a heavy instillation, which seems to keep the cable smooth and straight, so it can stay more orderly. So far, so good. I'd buy it again.