Onn. 50ft cat6 networking cable

Onn. 50ft cat6 networking cable

15/06/2020
Cat6 cable for fast network speeds
Due to apartment rental, router placement is fixed at a certain spot due to 6" wire provided by apartment. Therefore, usage of internet in the bedroom or elsewhere is to rely on WiFi which is subject to interference and may disconnect at important times or run a networking cable. This 50ft cat6 networking cable is more than sufficient for connection from the router to the bedroom and since it's cat6, it provides fantastic download/upload speeds from the internet plan I'm having without disconnection (subject to your internet speed). If you are running a low bandwidth and speed, you won't need cat6 but if you have a pretty good plan, this is the cable to go for. Cons: It is fairly thick and heavy compared to a cat5 cable so keep that in mind.
15/06/2020
Great wire
It was better than expected. I thought it would have a slow speed but it didn't at all.
12/06/2020
so much better!
I was so excited to do a review of this product. My cable before this was only a few feet so we couldn't get the best out of our internet. We only had one hook-up and that was in the front room where nobody ever is. I received this cable and now we hooked it up to go in the kitchen and it is a dream come true. I already purchased one for my sister and she is IN LOVE! THank you. What a difference!
09/06/2020
Love the length of the cord
Great cable. I love that it’s super long and has great connectivity
09/06/2020
Just the right length that I needed to hook up what I needed Great product
Cat 6 Cable
I live in an apartment, so 50 feet was a way more than I would need, but as far as performance it was super! The only thing I would like better is, if it were flat like some networking cables I've had in the past.
Worked good
The cable works good. It has 50 feet so it can reach a long ways .
Cable works perfect!
Got the job done, no issues. Proper length to run from my modem to desk. Definitely recommended!
07/06/2020
Networking cable
It lives up the the amount of data that it says it will carry, checked on it a couple times and it always tranfered that amount at a fast rate. Its easy to run the wire and hook up, its flexableto use. I would purchase this product
Works Great
I previously had the flat Cat6 cable and and it didn't work well. The Onn. 50 ft cable is so much better. The first, it is round and very strong, was able to pull through the holes I cut out and had no issues with it stretching . I also found that my speed increased after it was installed and that was worth replacing the flat cable. Delivers in what it pormises and is well made, cannot ask for more.
04/06/2020
Great and fast working networking cable
I purchased a new laptop and was in need of a new and longer cable. Since using this product my wired connect works flawlessly. The cable is strong and sturdy and long enough to reach where I need to go. the connection pins are snug fitting. Upload and download speeds are all inline with what we pay for with no lag in opening pages, uploads or downloads
Good cable
This cable is a pretty decent and high quality cable.
Works as a cat6 cable.
It’s a cat6 networking cable. It does what it should in terms of connecting and it’s plenty long so that’s great for this product.
03/06/2020
Onn. cat6 high quality network cable
I was impressed with the over all quality and performance of this product,this is one of the better quality cat6 networking cables I have ever used with such outstanding performance,I will always use these Onn. network cables when I need to get another one,thank you for giving me the opportunity to try such a great quality cable,will use these from now on.
03/06/2020
Great product to have.
Thank you for this came right on time. I was able to use it for connecting our computer systems. I'm a gamer so it helped with connections of our multiple screens.