onn. 5ft Wall Charger for Nintendo® 3DS™

17/05/2020
game system
IT was a great gaming system to play around the house on your free time when you had nothing to do
11/05/2020
Awesome game system charger!
Excellent and easy to use. Does exactly as it is supposed to do. Good amount of space for the cord for no worries while playing your game system as it charges.
08/05/2020
5ft. Wall charger for Nintendo 3DS
Got package in mail ,10 plus it worked Works well so far, has two adapter attached to it.
07/05/2020
Long phone charger is wonderful
This was a great charger. It attached quick, and was long enough to plug in the wall from our night stand.
07/05/2020
Great Product
The charger was perfect length for us, with where it plugs in versus where our couch and/or bed are in order to reach. Charged the 3DS quickly also! Great Product
05/05/2020
Good product
This is a good product longer cord makes it easier to sit on the couch and play the game with the long charger
04/05/2020
onn. 5ft Wall Charger for Nintendo® 3DS™
Decent quality. Wires could have been better quality. Connector seems loose.
03/05/2020
good charger cord
it great it chargers and works really weelli like it
01/05/2020
Charger works great
The charger charges quickly. It is nice that it is compatible with all DS devices and has two different inputs. The main thing that could be improved is its length. It would be nice if it were a foot or two longer.
30/04/2020
Perfect length
The 5ft wall charger for Nintendo 3DS works great! It’s long enough so that you can still play while connected to the charger.
29/04/2020
Excellent replacement wall charger
The charger is sturdy and fits my 3DS perfectly, with no wiggle at all. It charges just as quickly as the original charger, and the 3DS holds the charge. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a replacement charger.
28/04/2020
Great product!
Was very nice to receive this item. Thank u very much! Would recommend to anyone who needs one.
28/04/2020
Amazing 5ft wall charger for Nintendo DS
The Nintendo 3DS wall charger is a great product.it charged the ds very fast. I also love the lenght .you can continue to chRge and play at the same time
27/04/2020
Perfect charger for 3DS and 2DS
I really like the length of the cords, it lets me sit and play while charging and works with very little tv signal interference. It is also perfect because it lets me play both my 3DS and my 2DS so when I can switch between when I get tired of a game or let someone else play one at the same time as I do.
27/04/2020
5 foot Nintendo 3ds wall charger
I really enjoyed using the 5 foot Nintendo 3ds wall charger. It made it easy to sit on the couch and play my games.