onn. 6ft AC Power Adapter for Nintendo® Switch™ and Switch™ Lite

12/05/2020
Nintendo switch Lite Replacement Charger
This is a great replacement if the original is no longer working.
08/05/2020
Superb Charging
The 6 ft AC Power Adapter for Nintendo Switch is a superb charger. My Nintendo Switch charges faster than with either of my other charges. It's well made and seems to be very durable. The extra length makes this Power Adapter so convenient to use anywhere. I will be purchasing for my son.
08/05/2020
Five Stars
A great backup charger. It recharges your battery even if you are playing it. Charges super fast and the charge lasts for hours. I love that the supply cord is 6 ft long, so there is no need to be close to someone or having to sit so close to an outlet. Very portable and easy to store.
07/05/2020
I like it
I received a 6ft AC Power Adapter for Nintendo® Switch™ and Switch™ Lite from HTC for free in exchange for my honest review. It was painful to always have to remember to charge my consoles. With this adapter I can charge them while playing, which is much better. I hope it's durable.
Works as expected!
It worked well with no issues. It worked as well as my regular power cord.
Perfect. works great
great ac power adapter. Works great and the 6ft length is perfect. Plenty of room to move around when plugged into the adapter. Doesn't get really hot when charging and using the switch at the same time. which awesome.
Good Sound Cable
I gave my kids this cable to allow them flexibility of play and location. It was greater with a smile because now it allowed them to play with friends more and allowed for that connection to occur. Nice Product
02/05/2020
User friendly & good cord length!
This power adapter works well and charges my Nintendo Switch quickly. I like that I can play my favorite games without having to worry about draining my battery. The 6 foot cord length is just right and allows me some freedom to play in more places. (not sitting right on top of a wall outlet) Easy to use and convenient!
Great Budget Option for Switch Charger
This product works! I just wish it had a detachable USB-C cable from the very large brick. But it's hard to beat this Switch charger for the price.
Charging cord
Convenience and ease of use make this a good product for its intended use and will provide a good charging while you are using .
BETTER THAN I THOUGHT
WHAT I REALLY LIKE ABOUT THIS CHARGER, & I HAVE THE REGUALR WITCH CONSOLE NOT THE LITE. WITH THIS CHARGER I LOVED HOW I WAS STILL ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IN HANDHELD MODE WHILE ITS CHARGING. SOME CHARGERS WILL NOT CHARGER THE DEVICE & THE BATTERY WILL CONTINUE TO DIE OUT. WITH THIS ONE IT DID NOT HAPPEN WHICH IMPRESSED ME BECAUSE ITS A GOOD CHARGER IF THE SWITCH IS CHARGING WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME. EVEN WHEN PLAYING MARIO KART OR SMASH BROS. UNTIMATE. ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT THIS CHARGER THAT ITS 6FT. SOME COME IN 3FT STANDARD & THAT IS JUST NOT FUNCTIONAL. BUT WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT COOLER IF IT WAS 10FT. BUT 6 IS GREAT. THE CHARGER WASNT HOT EITHER WHICH IS ANOTHER GOOD THING. IT FELT WARM BUT NOT HOT LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE IT PLUGGED INTO THE WALL. WOULD DEFITNETLY BUY THIS WHEN MINE BREAKS FOR SURE. ITS A SOLID PROCUT FOR THE SWITCH & SWITCH LITE.
01/05/2020
Our new favorite switch charger!
When I originally bought the Nintendo switch for my grandson, it came with a much smaller charger. I love this one because he can move around more when he's playing with it. And it seems to charge the switch a lot faster than the one it came with, a great product.
30/04/2020
AC Power Adapter
Best AC Power Adapter for Nintendo® Switch™ and Switch™ Lite
30/04/2020
6ft AC Power Adapt for Nintendo® Switch
Good product as a replacement for the more expensive OEM version. Straightforward and easy to use.
29/04/2020
love it
Love this!!! Super nice to have , lovr the 6ft length , great for travel so i can vacation and game!