Onn. 75ft cat6 networking cable

Onn. 75ft cat6 networking cable

16/06/2020
Maximized Ethernet
I immediately noticed the difference when I connected the TV with the ethernet it maximized to its full capacity. All apps were immediately updated and the tv worked flawlessly. The cable is a bit too long but it's fine because I'm able to move things around and it will still have enough room to connect without a problem.
14/06/2020
I am absolutely happy I chose as one of the testers of this product because my internet becomes so fast compared to when I'm using a router which I needed when I'm on games. No more lagging issues! With a 75ft long I can use my laptop From one room to another. I will definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.
10/06/2020
Great Cable
The cable is very well built, connections are well connected and the ends are strong. I had no problems when i used it and it worked better than my existing cable.
09/06/2020
Well Made
I really enjoy using this network cable as it greatly improved the download speeds for my connected devices. The cable is well made and the connections seem sturdy. I haven't had to attach/ detach them very much but there have been no issues. I plan on purchasing more lengths of this cable to add to my home network.
Inexpensive but Best
Onn is working hard to improve their products, I have seen a huge quality difference, but unlike other brands its way more cheaper and works the same
08/06/2020
Absolutely perfect gloue large ranges. Very long, durable, & works amazing.
Cable wire
I give this 5/5 its a life saver for me when it comes in connecting it, love that it super long 75ft. Dont need to go back and fort
08/06/2020
Sturdy and well made cat6 cable.
Onn. Cat6 networking cable did the job. Connection was obviously easy. What impressed me most was the quality of the cable: heavy duty, not flimsy. Adapters were study, too. Well made cable that appears will last a long time.
07/06/2020
Onn 75 ft cable
I was impressed with the Onn 75 ft cable. It didn't link up or twist. I was able to run it along my baseboards.
07/06/2020
Extended Cable
I have to give this Networking cable 5 stars. I applied the cable to my Modem and it connected right into it with no issues. So the cable is connected from my Modem to my laptop computer and there is absolutely no internet connection issues as well. I am able to go to a website and it uploads faster than being connected to my Wi-fi. One of the most amazing things about this cable is the length of the cord it's 75 ft so it can be long enough to reach across my living room and also my kitchen if I needed to have it connected and needed to move my computer to another room. I am so glad to have one of these and I'm considering buying another one so that I can have it for my other devices. I am for sure going to let my friends and family know how great this cable is and that they should buy one also.
Great Ethernet cable!!!
This Ethernet cable works great. It is nice that it is cat6 vs cat5. The quality is very nice and it’s well put together. I had absolutely no issues with connectivity or data transfer.
05/06/2020
Onn. cat6 networking cable review.
My overall review of the 75ft cat6 networking cable was that it stood the test of time!
It’s an Ethernet cord
It worked for its purpose that’s all I can say about it
04/06/2020
Long and no lagging
It reaches from the router in my living room to my son's bedroom and his PlayStation isn't lagging anymore
04/06/2020
ONN Networking Cable
Like the ONN networking cable. It made connecting much easier. Thank you.