Onn. 7ft cat6 networking cable

Onn. 7ft cat6 networking cable

17/06/2020
The Best Networking Cable
The Home Tester Club has done it again! I was selected to be part of a trial product review for a Onn. CAT6 networking cable. I received my product and used it for over a week. I loved it!!! I could not be more satisfied with the cable. The length of the cable was great. Not to small but not too long. It worked perfectly. I will definitely buy this cable.
13/06/2020
Good cat6 cable
I think the Onn 7 ft cat6 networking cable is a good cable to use. It was easy to hook up and worked great
13/06/2020
SURF ONN
I swapped the cable out from the one I use, it did what it said it would do. its comparable if not a bit better than the generic.
10/06/2020
Better than my old cat5
I was skeptical that a newer cable would make a difference but I tried this on my playstation and tested the speeds before and after and consistently had about 5 most over my cat5 cable.
09/06/2020
Great quality cord
Perfect size to get the job done. I like the shorter cord because my Ethernet is always alongside my laptop and Android box.
07/06/2020
I like it
I was really pleased by this product, enough length for me to maneuver throughout my spare room
07/06/2020
Great working networking cable. Fits our needs very well
05/06/2020
Works as expected
Works as expected for a Cat6 cable. Would recommend if you're needing a Cat6 cable.
Great connectivity
Cable works flawlessly and delivers great speed that would not bottleneck the rest of your setup.
Live wire
Easy hook up. So far it's working great. Would recommend to my friends
04/06/2020
Well assembled Cat6 cable.
This cable seems well assembled and durable. If I were looking for another Cat6 cable, I would definitely consider Onn products.
Great Product!
The cat cable worked great. It was just the right length and was easy to hookup and it was ready to go upon installation.
Daddy's best
This Onn Cable is the best cable network i used it made my Cable TV better vision which was great for me and it made my computer better load up faster and better
Satisfied customer
I like the length of the networking cable because it isn't too short nor is it too long. It has a good connection and works pretty good.
Fast and easy
It’s easy to install, it was pretty long so I could easily use it and it was very fast!