onn. Adhesive-Style Silicone Protective Holder for Apple AirTag Black

4.6 5 0 26 26 Silicone self adhesive holder Apple AirTag that easily attaches to wallets and other items with smooth surface
onn. Adhesive-Style Silicone Protective Holder for Apple AirTag Black

28/05/2022
Keeps airpods safe!
I liked how the protector was soft and easy to pack for trips!
27/05/2022
Didn’t love it
Felt like the back didn’t stick well and it’s difficult to put on.
23/05/2022
Very nice
My son love it very much he can hide the one he but it in his bick
Perfect accessory
The case is sleek and well-designed. I can see several uses for this case with adhesive- I've chosen to adhere it to my bike seat as tracker.
Tagged
I like it but it wasn’t my favorite it fit the tagged and protect it but hard to put on
Works without worry
My AirTag is now secured safely inside of my wallet. I decided to put it there because I’ve lost my wallet more times than I care to admit. It has stayed in place for the last few weeks and it eases my mind.
Great holder
I like this silicone holder because it is lightweight but holds my AirTag well. It seems to be made of quality materials and works in protecting the small device.
Does what it should
My only gripe about this product is the box it came in. I tried for a regrettably long time trying to open the package cleanly, but after a while I finally gave up and just started ripping the box. However, since that's only the packaging, I won't bother taking off a star. The product itself is perfectly fine. No complaints there. The only bummer thing about it is that it's really only sticky once, so you can't take it off and stick it to something else or at least if you did it wouldn't be as sticky as it was the first time. However, since this is to be expected and not a defect in the product nor something that the product claims to be able to do, I again won't take off a star. So five stars...works like it should.
The best!!
I absolutely love the adhesive air tag case!! Sleek design makes it easy to keep track of. Adhesive sticks well. Silicone is sturdy.
Good product
I like these products. I keeps my air tag secure and protected
Good Grip
This product makes the handling of my phone easier. There is no discomfort in using this product.
Onn Apple air tag holder
Onn / Apple air tag holder provides self-adhesive convenience, soft silicone, easy to clean,
love it
I loved the onn. Adhesive-Style Silicone Protective Holder for Apple AirTag Black, looked cute and stylish as well as very useful.
16/05/2022
Useful product
This onn. Adhesive-Style Silicone Protective Holder for Apple AirTag Black is useful for AirTags and placing it on a valuable item. The AirTag would be inserted and removing the sticker and sticking it on a surface of any item. Great for if you lose things easily.
15/05/2022
Easy grip
Makes it easy to carry. Easy to grip and protect. Easy to find.