onn. Liquid Screen Protector

4 5 0 38 38
onn. Liquid Screen Protector

22/06/2020
Great case great price
Super cheap for 4 star quality went out of my way to leave good review because I Paid for expensive protector and it lasted two days. Wish I bought this one in the first place.
17/06/2020
The best screen protector ever!!
I absolutely love this product. It is super protective and I will be buying it for all of my devices.
17/06/2020
Liquid Screen Protector
At first I was skeptical about have a liquid screen protector, however so far it’s good— I’m not as clumsy with my phone however I am careful with it at the same time. I Hope it still protects my phone during the meantime
13/06/2020
EASY-TO-USE
It's feels like you don't even have a a screen protector on. You just put the liquid on your screen and let it dry and done...so easy.
11/06/2020
Easy to apply
The packaging case with simple directions so very easy to apply.
Protect Onn. Liquid glass screen
This screen protector provides up to 20xmore scratch resistance to the glass screen and it’s very easy to install.My niece dropped my phone and my screen didn’t crack .I went out to buy a few more screen protectors I would definitely recommend this
Fast and easy to use
Was easy and fast to apply and had no issues after.
10/06/2020
Easy to apply and barely know it's there
I put it on my son's Kindle Fire for added protection. It was super easy to apply, with no mess. It dried quickly and you can't tell that it's on. He's able to use his tablet like before.
I'm happy so far.
I used it on a samsung S8 plus and it's been on for a week. This stuff works pretty well. It went on easily and it feels very smooth. I can use the screen with no reduction in sensitivity. You can't even see that it is on my phone unlike regular glass protectors. There is no extra bulk so my case fits fine. I haven't dropped my phone yet so I can't speak to the protection aspect.
Best liquid screensaver ever
Very easy to use and to apply. The best liquid screensaver I have ever used
09/06/2020
Very easy and simple to do.
I was surprised how small the vial and the amount of contained. Very simple and easy directions to how to apply on the device's glass screen. My screen doesn't look any different from before and doesn't feel any different either. Registration was super easy and simple as well.
09/06/2020
Simple, easy, fast. Nice looking finish
Was very simple to do. I didnt think it could possibly be but directions are simple and easy! I'd recommend forsure! So far so great.
06/06/2020
Easy to apply
Super easy to apply and such a genius solution rather than applying a glass protector.
06/06/2020
Not for me!
When I received the product and reviewed the content. Read and followed instructions . I was quite messy and I was scared that I would mess us my phone. I didn’t like it sorry.
05/06/2020
Works Better Than Anticipated
The liquid screen protector was easy and quick to apply. It seems to be protecting my screen so far. One word of advice is to spread liquid quickly so the it covers the screen evenly.