onn. Powered USB 3.0 Hub With 4 USB 3.0 Ports

onn. Powered USB 3.0 Hub With 4 USB 3.0 Ports

23/06/2020
Very handy
Soo I got this USB port for my boyfriend as he is a gamer and loves to have a neat and well organize set up. This was such a great choice The USB port was a success it had enough ports for multiple uses and it fit well with the aesthetic of His clean set up. The work so well that I plan on getting on for my vanity . That will come in handy for all the extra usb Mirrors, phone charger and hair tools. No more struggling on what I should un plug or not having enough available to use.
21/06/2020
USB port
It is lightweight and easy to use. The size is good for me. You can transport it easily.
20/06/2020
Good hub
I received a Onn.powered USB 3.0 hub with 4 USB 3.0 ports to try from home tester club. It came in a nice package and is self explanatory how to use. It was very handy having the extra USB ports available for use. It works as intended and seems to be built well.
19/06/2020
Adds versatility!
Connected quickly a seamlessly. Move from a desktop to a laptop and had the same results.
18/06/2020
Home Office Helper
I love this product. I work from home and have alot of uses for this item. I plug in my phone, Bluetooth headphones and other items.
18/06/2020
Powered USB 3.0 Hub With 4 USB 3.0 Ports
I received the Powered USB 3.0 Hub with 4 USB ports for free in exchange for my honest review. I can honestly say I have already bought this item for a gift for two family members. We love this at our house! It has been so easy and portable to plug in all our devices. The universal capability makes it simple to use across all devices! Highly recommend!!
Works Great
I really like the onn. Powered USB 3.0 Hub With 4 USB 3.0 Ports. It was very easy to plug into my PC, giving me four great USB ports. I also like how it comes with an adapter cord that is six feet long. The product makes charging multiple devices much easier, and I like how it really does transfer data faster. The Hub is fairly compact, black, and very stylish looking. Overall I am very pleased with how well the product works.
Not for Charging
This product was not what I expected. I thought it would be great for plugging in all of my USB items and charging from one place...but that was not the case. This would work well when I am back in my classroom to connect many USB items to my computer. However, for home/daily use it is t a product I would recommend.
USB Hub review
It is great, it can be used as a stand alone charger for devices when it isn't plugged into a computer. It has really quick transfers for those hooked up to a computer.
Convienant product.
This is a very convienant device for use with your computer or for charging other small device's. Good little thing to have around.
Equal
Works well, and provides equal distribution to all ports.
A must have for..
A must have for traveling. You can plug in to a lamp and have more usb outlets. I was able to charge all my electronics in one spot.
Onn Powered USB 3.0 Hub
The onnPowered USB 3.0 Hub With 4 USB 3.0 Ports is very convenient and portable for use. It is easy to charge multiple devices at once and not lose any power on them. The size is great because it is not bulky and uses very little space.
Expand Your Laptop Without Buying New
This onn. usb hub really expanded my laptop capabilities and helped me with my office activities. I didn’t have to choose between charging my camera or my phone. It’s a time saver.
Great Charging Device
This onn USB Hub with the 4 USB 3.0 ports is a perfect charging device for home or travel. I am able to charge the devices I use most all at once so that I have them charged and ready to go when I need to use them. It charges each device fast, so I don't have to wait long to use whichever device I need. It is also PC/MAC compatible which is nice to have. It is small in size, so it is very easy to pack if you need it for traveling. This is an overall great device for anyone that has multiple devices that need to charge/or keep charged.