4.5 5 0 54 54 ct boldly knowing your phone will survive anything you throw at it. You need a phone case that can keep up with your adventurous lifestyle. Don''t let the risk of total-phone-destruction hold you back any longer! The Rugged Case gives you heavy-duty protection from the elements with 15 foot drop protection that exceeds military drop standards! Your next adventure is waiting... Protect onn.
onn. Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy S10 Black

30/07/2020
Excellent little case
It seems to be a good case went fishing an naturally it was a tad rocky an my case rub a tree an fell it hit several rocks on the way down. But my phone was saved no breaks an very minimal scratches to my case really rugged.
Best case
This case is amazing. It's slim yet sturdy. The material makes it easy to grip as well.
Quality solid black case
It is a nice solid phone case. The case is constructed well without being too bulky. I dont use the holster bc it is huge. The case was VERY difficult to put on because it is so stiff. It is a nice case though.
29/07/2020
Onn Case Review: I love it.
The case is very sturdy and hard. It definitely won't allow for damage,and has a clip to keep it on your hip. The side buttons are easy to use and my camera is in the right position for the holes in the back. Great product!
28/07/2020
Momof 5
This case is amazing.Very rugged.Good design.Easy to put in phone. I give this case 10/10
27/07/2020
A really great phone case!
This phone case is really sturdy! It is very well made and I don't know how a phone could ever break in this case. My husband does construction and this case really does the trick. He was always afraid to have his phone on him at work, he thought it would fall out of his pocket and get broken. Now, he uses this case everyday and just loves it! The port cover is a really great idea too, no dirt in any ports!
26/07/2020
Samsung note 6 case
I liked it very much. It was very durable and protective.
26/07/2020
Great cases
I love these cases buy this brand. Thin...lightweight...I actually bought on from Walmart...that is why I'm able to review this. I was supposed to have one delivered to test and review but it never arrived.
25/07/2020
Heavy duty job, this is good option.
I honestly wouldn't buy the case, because it doesn't benefit me. However if I were in the military, worked in construction, or a warehouse or something, this might be something to buy. It's durable, adjustable, sleek, has a good grip, and can attach it to your body with ease.
Rugged Confidence
This case is definitely tough! It seems well made, durable. It also seems well designed with comfortable anti-slip grips and a rotating clip. I drop my phone a lot, but I feel confident it is as safe as possible in a rugged onn case.
Great case
I really love this Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy S10 Black since it is really protective but also nice looking. It is great for making sure that you entire phone is covered
No. 1 rugged case
I did like this product when I recieved it. This will purchase this product in the future and recommend to family and friends. My kids and I tested this product by dropping my phone and is very durable.
Protective Case
This is a phone case is likely one my father would love. Someone like myself wouldn't likely use a case like this. Its a very masculine case and I could see being used by a construction worker or security guard. Maybe if your pockets don't fit your phone. It is a fairly bulky case.
24/07/2020
Love it!
I like the Onn Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy S10 Black and recommend this product to everyone looking for a strong case to protect their cell phone. It definitely protects your cell phone from accidents that happen. It is a little large for my small hands but it is great for my husband and for my son. Overall it is a great product and I enjoy knowing my phone is protected.
24/07/2020
Definitely buy this one!
This case provides great protection! I dropped my phone face down on my wood flooring the second day that I had the case...my phone was completely undamaged! It also allows me to grip my phone better than my previous case. I love it and highly recommend it!