onn. USB-C to HDMI Adapter

onn. USB-C to HDMI Adapter

22/06/2020
Great tech
Easy to use...long enough to adapt from your cell phone to a tv
21/06/2020
Works like it should
Works like I expected it to work. We have a connection in our minivan, now instead of watching DVDs on roadtrip we can watch disney+
20/06/2020
Works perfectly!
Great product that is simple and does that it says. I like the grey color. Feels modern. -1 star because it is made of plastic and I like my adapters and dongles to be made of metal for a more premium feel. Overall, this products does what it says and easily allowed me to connect by laptop to my TV and external monitor with ease. Would definitely recommend!
19/06/2020
usb-c
works good ill tell my friends and family to try it
18/06/2020
Very handy connector for hardware
This USB-C to HDMI works very well with our tablets and phone. It’s a quick setup adaptor to connect it to the tv and watch meetings on zoom in the tv or other forms of video and communication if you don’t have a SMART TV with that capability. It’s small and able to travel easily in the purse for quick access. I do wish the cord was longer to reach a further distance. Other then that the signal is quick and clear between the two systems.
Nice accessory
This USB-C to HDMI Adapter worked on my phone to the TV but not from my tablet to the TV...? It's plug and play.
Usb_c tohdmi adapter
I am pleased to advise the usb_c hdmi adapter workrs awsome and is easy to hook up.a very nice device to have..very recommend.
Didn’t work.
I tried with multiple USB-C products as well as HDMI devices. It did not work with anything. The picture never appeared, either on televisions or external monitors.
17/06/2020
Using for external computer monitor
The size is good long enough for what I need it for. Connects with my hdmi monitor just fine. Packaging is clear and to the point.
16/06/2020
Plug in and play Usb-c to Hdmi
The Adapter was so easy to use with my Mac and TV. This makes it so easy just plug it and baam TV is connected to my mac with the HDMI cable. Would definitely recommend this product.
15/06/2020
Great & Portable
This USB-C to HDMI Adapter was so easy to use and helped me connect my electronics together. This let me connect my laptop to my flat screen TV with ease and I like the connections. No bad quality at all.
15/06/2020
Very cool gadget
Was easy to use i cant imagine what ive been doing without it this whole time
14/06/2020
Quality audio-visual
Very straightforward to use. I hooked it on the HDMI capable and connected it to the USB-C port of my Samsung celphone device and walah!!! Whatever was playing on my phone was projected to our 75" screen TV. The audio-visual quality was superb and streaming was smooth without any lag.
13/06/2020
Great product at a great price.
Great product ! Outstanding value and would recommend to friends and family.
13/06/2020
IT IS DEFINITELY A FIND FOR A SMALL PACK
I ENJOYED THE WAY IT SYNCED WITH NY COMPUTER AND I TO PROCESS INFORMATION ON MY RING ALARM SYSTEM FLAWLESSLY.