onn. Vegan Leather Protective Holder with Strap for Apple AirTag Gray

4.7 5 0 28 28 PU leather strap for Apple AirTag that easily attaches to bags, key rings and other items.
onn. Vegan Leather Protective Holder with Strap for Apple AirTag Gray

06/06/2022
Good holder
I think it works pretty good to hold your air tag onto things.. I attached it to my keys so I could find them if I lose them..its a little big for my pocket but still works..I also tried it on my backpack and it definately worked better on that then on my keys but overall it's a good holder and works pretty well..
25/05/2022
Great!
Did the job it was supposed to. Recommended.
19/05/2022
Handy to have
This is a nice strap for my air tag, nice length and holds the air tag well. I'm confident with it not losing my air tag. I'm also happy it's vegan leather not real animal leather.
19/05/2022
I love this product I use it to track my little girl Wish I had more
Great quality
Theo product is so smooth leather and great quality, I been using it for about a week and I’m so happy with it so far, you couldn’t do anything to improve it
Great!
Great fit and worked as expected. This made connecting them to my devices a snap. This has good quality. I love the color. Ring part of it is sturdy and well-made. Received this as product to review.
excellent
very easy to use and easy to remove. The best of all is that it fit just perfectly fine, is a verry nice color and the material is durable.
So handy!
I love this little strap! It’s a great color. You can hang it anywhere. You can loop it onto your keychain. It’s versatile and stylish.
17/05/2022
Coolest Gadget Ever
My niece loves it, she was looking for a way to keep up with her computer bag...Like most youngsters, she just lays her stuff down and cannot remember where she puts things. It is so easy to use, put in your air tag, loop the holder through and you are all set. It is the coolest gadget I have seen in years. Sure beats trying to put a key chain ring on her bag zipper.
17/05/2022
Great strap for Apple Airtag
I have been using The onn. Vegan Leather Protective Holder with Strap for Apple AirTag and I'm loving it! I have it I'm a neutral gray color that matches everything. Great quality without having to use realeather. I will buy more products from this company!
Great strapping for your Airtag
Great quality and very good accessory to track the Airtag and not lose it. Happy to have this.
16/05/2022
Well made and works great. I feel like it will last a while for what I need it for to do. Holds the airtag well and doesn't fall out. Will recommend for a cheap version than a name brand.
Great tag holder
This holder is very nice. It’s made really well and looks great with anything. Fits great. I will definitely buy more of these in different colors.
Nice strap
Nice thick strap. Very durable and looks very nice.
15/05/2022
Nothing different
This holder seems no different than any other type of holder. Yes its Vegan leather but thats it. No special features of any kind to be spoken of.