5 5 0 2 2 The O.P.I Mexico City Collection has been launched for Spring 2020. It includes Mini Nail Lacquer Set, which comprises 4 x 0.125-fl. oz. Nail Lacquers in the shades: Telenovela Me About It; Mural Mural On The Wall; Mexico City Move-Mint; and Suzi's Slinging Mezcal. This product retails in an FSC-certified pack. Telenovela Me About It is described as a soap opera pink that creates intense drama for the nails. Mural Mural On The Wall features scattered specks of crazy coral confetti. Mexico City Move-Mint is a soft understated green that plays well with others.
O.P.I Mexico City Collection Mini Nail Lacquer Set

17/04/2020
Sampler
I bought this set, which is basically a set of mini sample bottles, to see which ones I liked best before I committed to buying full size bottles. Plus they are small enough to throw in my purse for touch ups. The colors are bold and lasted almost two weeks before I had to remove the polish.
15/04/2020
It’s fun
I have a fixation on nail polish I have to have the brightest and most daring colors because for most of my adult life I was in the military so I could only use clear. So boring. So anyway I saw these color of fingernail polish and I’m like ok great fun colors . So then I bought it used it and the color was just great it only required on coat and since I’m also one who gets bored and picks at it. It was hard for me to pick at so that saved me a lot of reapplying all and all I say this was just great and I’ll be buying more