4.8 5 0 143 143 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

02/09/2020
Beautiful color
I really like this brand. It stays on my nails for a long time and the color is beautiful.
24/08/2020
Esmalte opi
Me gusta mucho porque no se cae rápido de las uñas, como otros esmalte que te los pibes y a la primer lavada de trastes ya se cayó la mitad del esmalte este te dura muy bien hasta una semana sin irse despotillando de la ula
10/08/2020
Great brand
I love painting my nails and probably paint them every few weeks but I still like my polish to stay on and look good as long as possible and OPI generally stay looking that way for approx. 2 weeks. I love their range of colours and the fact that alot of them only take a few coats to get a great colour - the application with the brush/formula is really nice and not messy which is great. I own several polishes from this brand and am not disappointed.
05/08/2020
Not it chief
The color is nice and stuff but I have this recurring issue with opi nail polishes. THEY CHIP OFF AO FAST. I can never get them to look nice for more than three days, which really takes the appeal of doing your nails at home away
27/05/2020
Good
This is a pretty nice long lasting nail polish. It smells very strong but i guess that's what you'd expect because it's nail polish. It is a very pretty color though and goes on smoothly.
27/05/2020
Línea OPI
Me encanta esta línea de pinturas de uñas, es muy buena y no hace daño en las uñas, para mí es una de las mejores.
25/05/2020
De los mejores en esmaltes
me encanta la linea OPI como esmaltes de uña. La encuentro entre las mejores como esmaltes, y traen una variedad de colores muy lindos
23/05/2020
Pretty nails
This brand of nail polish is by far the best Ive used. The color stays on for a month depending on how often you shower and go swimming. This color isnt my go to but I still like how nice it looks once youre done.
22/05/2020
Opi genial
Muy bueno , cae a rápido , un poquito caro pero lo vale
17/05/2020
Long Lasting Great Color
This brand is amazing. It lasts and lasts. I've always had trouble keeping a polish on and without chips. I'm a mother so I do a lot with my hands on a daily basis. This polish stays on through all the challenges a day can give you.
16/05/2020
O P I rocks
I love this brand. It stays on my nails well and offers great colors.
15/05/2020
Esmalte de uñas
Me encanto este producto es muy sencillo de usar. Además de eso se seca rápido y es de largas duración te puede durar hasta una semana. Hay muchos distintos colores y aunque cuesta un poco caro, vale la pena usarlo la verdad!!!!!
08/04/2020
WHAT A COLOR!!!!!!
STOPED MY FRIENDS IN THEIR TRACKS > THEY ASKED ME WHERE I BOUGHT MY NAIL COLOR AT > NOW YOU KNOW WE GIRLS DO NOT TELL ALL.
05/04/2020
Excelent
perfect. Beautiful color, dries super fast and stays on your nails for a long time. i love this brand
01/04/2020
OPI nail polish
My overall opinion on this nail polish is great. Opi nail polish is a very good quality product. It goes on very smooth, dries really fast and stays on for a fair amount of time considering all the things I do in a days time. I run my hands through water several times a day from handwashing to dishes. The polish doesn't chip or peel away during all of this. I'm very impressed with the overall quality of this nail polish. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone.