4.8 5 0 174 174 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

01/03/2021
Disappointed
I was super excited when I purchased one of these vibrant colors from OPI and sadly I was left with disappointment. I have to say that the staying power of OPI nail polish is an issue for me as it chips right off. I have always thought that OPI would work amazingly but to my great dissatisfaction it doesn’t. The color was pretty nice but nothing extraordinary and due to the polish chipping so easily it really just felt like a waste of my time and money.
28/02/2021
OPI does it again!
I love this color! So vibrant and opaque. I am obsessed with nail polish and I truly feel like I can’t go wrong with OPI!
27/02/2021
Nice nail polish
I like this nail polish. It has the vibrant and bright color and lasts long. However, you have to put on two or more coats to get proper finish.
27/02/2021
OPI is second to none
I have hundreds of nail polishes and the best is OPI! I don’t have this particular color but Cajun Shrimp looks similar and I get compliments on it.
26/02/2021
LOVE OPI
This brand has been by far the best and longest lasting polish I have used. It stays on and is a vibrant in only a couple of coats. Love this color!
24/02/2021
Like it
Only needed two coats for a non transparent look. The color was super bright. Lasted at 2 to 3 weeks before it started to chip which is good for me.
22/02/2021
Bright non chip unique color
I just love this color polish and brand “My Chihuahua Doesn’t Bite Anymore.” Its a pretty burnt reddish orange color that’s perfect for the summer or anytime. It lasts awhile without any chipping and one coat was all I needed. I highly suggest that if your thinking about this color to please give it a try, it’s a beautiful color expensive, but worth every penny.
20/02/2021
good
I like OPI nail polish because it lasts so long on my nails. Ive honestly never used one that i didnt care for. The colors are pretty and their polish is heavy duty.
19/02/2021
Non chip polish
Yes I have tried this brand of nail polish, and I love it. This is one of the first polishes that I have used, that doesn't easily chip, it holds well on my nails. I always put on a finishing top coat, and the polish holds up really well. I recommend you trying, you won't be displeased.
17/02/2021
Great!
Beautiful color 2. Thick brush to help the nail polish go on smooth 3. You don't need a second coat but it's more vibrant if you use one
16/02/2021
Opi nail lacquer
It was ok it took three coats to look really good.
09/02/2021
OPI
I bought this color for my friend. I am a person who tends to lean towards dark colors, navy, gray, black, but my best friend is the exact opposite. She loves everything bright. She loveddd this polish. She has it on almost every time I see her and I’m not gonna lie, she might be persuading me to come over to the bright side now lol
09/02/2021
Great quality!
OPI nail colours have great colour pay off and come in wide assortmebt of colours. Also very long wearing.
08/02/2021
Fave Nail Polish
This nail polish from OPI is my favorite. I apply two coats and let dry. It leaves a nice shine that last two weeks if I don't wash the dishes by hand every day during the week.
06/02/2021
The best nail polish
This is my favorite nail polish. It’s easy to apply and it still looks good about 2 weeks after it is applied! I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t yet. It’s a little pricy, but you get what you pay for. Watch for sales, that’s what I do. I really like the shades/colors OPI has too.