4.9 5 0 70 70 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

good quality
I like this product, good price and quality! I often use it
What's not to love?!
An amazing spring/summer color from an amazing nail polish brand, what's not to love? This vibrant orange is perfect for debuting your first spring time mani or pedi!
Absolutely love!
I love OPI nail polish and this one is the perfect color for the spring time! It’s not too dark or too light of a color. It also is extremely shiny once you put that top coat on!! Definitely would recommend to others!
My favorite
I usually have trouble with nail polish flaking off. Opi totally changed my mind! I know I can paint my OWN nails without any issues..
20/02/2020
Alittle love for your finger tips
Its a great summer color especially if you have a golden tan. Longlasting love for your finger tips.
20/02/2020
Great with a summer tan!
This is a great summer or Thanksgiving color! It’s goes amazing with tanned skin. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my nails every time I’ve worn this shade of OPI. I absolutely love it.
Gorgeous color!
I love this color for almost any skin tone, in any season! I am a nail tech, so I am familiar with matching polishes for different women, and this is a win for everyone! I recommend as a key, go-to color!
I love it
I live this product. The variety of colors and the brightness . In my nails is very durable.
Wow
Love this brand as it really dose last a while in your nails so the price for it is well worth it
Product dries fast! Looks amazing such a beautiful color -
Super product
It's very good nail Polish💅 I have tried it. It has very pigmented and last long
Beautiful and opaque
I've tried this recently and love how beautiful and rich the color is and I love that it's not streaky two swipes and and you're I will be recommending to all my gal pals!
Nice nails
I love this brand it goes on so smooth and last so long and no chips
18/02/2020
Awesome!
Stays the longest of any brand that I have ever tried! My hands are in water a lot!
18/02/2020
I've tried this brand of nail polish before in a different color, but it is absolutely the best nail polish out there. Doesn't chip, fade, or thicken up. Left my nails looking freshly painted the whole time.