4.8 5 0 148 148 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

12/11/2020
Excelente marca
O.P.I es una exclente marca, e incluso en los centros de belleza cobran un poco más cara la postura, excelente colores, excelente duración. Sin duda lo recomendaría.
11/11/2020
My favorite color
Lots of people think I'm crazy for having orange as my favorite color, but this one is beautiful. You can't go wrong with any OPI products but this color is great.
23/10/2020
Calidad
Una variedad en color de uñas y ademas tus uñas duran mas tiempos con este producto. No se cae tan fácilmente.
13/10/2020
wow
muy buena pinta unas que dan muy bonitas en tus dedos
26/09/2020
Beautiful color
I love Opi nail polishes as they stay on my nails longer than most polishes do,and I feel they have a better color variety,such as this vibrant orange,its absolutely stunning and I get lots of compliments everytime i wear it.
02/09/2020
Beautiful color
I really like this brand. It stays on my nails for a long time and the color is beautiful.
24/08/2020
Esmalte opi
Me gusta mucho porque no se cae rápido de las uñas, como otros esmalte que te los pibes y a la primer lavada de trastes ya se cayó la mitad del esmalte este te dura muy bien hasta una semana sin irse despotillando de la ula
10/08/2020
Great brand
I love painting my nails and probably paint them every few weeks but I still like my polish to stay on and look good as long as possible and OPI generally stay looking that way for approx. 2 weeks. I love their range of colours and the fact that alot of them only take a few coats to get a great colour - the application with the brush/formula is really nice and not messy which is great. I own several polishes from this brand and am not disappointed.
05/08/2020
Not it chief
The color is nice and stuff but I have this recurring issue with opi nail polishes. THEY CHIP OFF AO FAST. I can never get them to look nice for more than three days, which really takes the appeal of doing your nails at home away
27/05/2020
Good
This is a pretty nice long lasting nail polish. It smells very strong but i guess that's what you'd expect because it's nail polish. It is a very pretty color though and goes on smoothly.
27/05/2020
Línea OPI
Me encanta esta línea de pinturas de uñas, es muy buena y no hace daño en las uñas, para mí es una de las mejores.
25/05/2020
De los mejores en esmaltes
me encanta la linea OPI como esmaltes de uña. La encuentro entre las mejores como esmaltes, y traen una variedad de colores muy lindos
23/05/2020
Pretty nails
This brand of nail polish is by far the best Ive used. The color stays on for a month depending on how often you shower and go swimming. This color isnt my go to but I still like how nice it looks once youre done.
22/05/2020
Opi genial
Muy bueno , cae a rápido , un poquito caro pero lo vale
17/05/2020
Long Lasting Great Color
This brand is amazing. It lasts and lasts. I've always had trouble keeping a polish on and without chips. I'm a mother so I do a lot with my hands on a daily basis. This polish stays on through all the challenges a day can give you.