OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

4.8 5 0 214 214 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

11/06/2021
Love opi
One of my all time favorites. No chipping and beautiful colors
06/06/2021
The best nail polish brand
OPI is hands down the best nail polish brand out there. It is the only brand I use for my pedicures and they always last without chipping. This color is vibrant and perfect for summer.
02/06/2021
Love this color
I love all OPI nail polish and i try this one a few time ago .i love this color .i searched for this color but not found it but i found it in OPI .i am excited when i found by favourite color in my favorite brand.
01/06/2021
Love OPI
I have OPI nail polish at home and my salon uses it exclusively for my pedicures. It lasts long, colors are great, love this stuff.
20/05/2021
OPI nail polish
I love this nail polish.. It stays on and color is vibrant. OPI has many colors to choose from.
12/05/2021
Never disapponts
OPI nail polish is one of my favorite brands. The color payoff is amazing and is often opaque in only 1 coat. I can get a long wear time and it doesn't chip as easily as others.
12/05/2021
Always Great
OPI always puts out high quality nail polish and this was no exception. The color is vibrant and long lasting. I really enjoy these orange tones for summer, they bring out the tan.
25/04/2021
Love this product
I do my own nails both feet and hands, I have tried products from this company I would gladly test your product and leave an honest review, thank you.
25/04/2021
Nail polish
I have tried this product many times. I never had any problems with it. I do reccomend it to friends and family! 💅 😊
24/04/2021
nail polish
This is a good product. I have used it several times and have had no issues with it . I would defiantly recommend this product for friends to try.
24/04/2021
Yesss!
Opi never disappoints with the nail lacquer. The color is vibrant, it is shiny and also dries smoothly.
22/04/2021
Lovely
I was looking for a good orange color. The OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange did the trick. It went on well. After two coats, it looked awesome. (I usually always do two coats)
19/04/2021
Wonderful
Opi always has great color nail polish. this nail polish is super cute and super shiny. pretty long lasting and not very chip able. nice smooth texture when applying!
15/04/2021
Pretty Summer shade
OPI is a wonderful line with a stellar reputation. Long wearing color favorites, this one of my new favorites. I will wear often this summer and also a nice accent color for nail art.
14/04/2021
Long lasting color
I love this brand because the color stays on for a long time. This color is also so pretty!