4.9 5 0 138 138 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

27/05/2020
Good
This is a pretty nice long lasting nail polish. It smells very strong but i guess that's what you'd expect because it's nail polish. It is a very pretty color though and goes on smoothly.
27/05/2020
Línea OPI
Me encanta esta línea de pinturas de uñas, es muy buena y no hace daño en las uñas, para mí es una de las mejores.
25/05/2020
De los mejores en esmaltes
me encanta la linea OPI como esmaltes de uña. La encuentro entre las mejores como esmaltes, y traen una variedad de colores muy lindos
23/05/2020
Pretty nails
This brand of nail polish is by far the best Ive used. The color stays on for a month depending on how often you shower and go swimming. This color isnt my go to but I still like how nice it looks once youre done.
22/05/2020
Opi genial
Muy bueno , cae a rápido , un poquito caro pero lo vale
17/05/2020
Long Lasting Great Color
This brand is amazing. It lasts and lasts. I've always had trouble keeping a polish on and without chips. I'm a mother so I do a lot with my hands on a daily basis. This polish stays on through all the challenges a day can give you.
16/05/2020
O P I rocks
I love this brand. It stays on my nails well and offers great colors.
15/05/2020
Esmalte de uñas
Me encanto este producto es muy sencillo de usar. Además de eso se seca rápido y es de largas duración te puede durar hasta una semana. Hay muchos distintos colores y aunque cuesta un poco caro, vale la pena usarlo la verdad!!!!!
08/04/2020
WHAT A COLOR!!!!!!
STOPED MY FRIENDS IN THEIR TRACKS > THEY ASKED ME WHERE I BOUGHT MY NAIL COLOR AT > NOW YOU KNOW WE GIRLS DO NOT TELL ALL.
05/04/2020
Excelent
perfect. Beautiful color, dries super fast and stays on your nails for a long time. i love this brand
01/04/2020
OPI nail polish
My overall opinion on this nail polish is great. Opi nail polish is a very good quality product. It goes on very smooth, dries really fast and stays on for a fair amount of time considering all the things I do in a days time. I run my hands through water several times a day from handwashing to dishes. The polish doesn't chip or peel away during all of this. I'm very impressed with the overall quality of this nail polish. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone.
01/04/2020
One of the best polish brands
OPI in my opinion is one of the best brands, the polish stays on long, the brush is wide enough and the polish goes on so silky smooth! Plus the color is beautiful :)
29/03/2020
Love OPI
What can I say I love this nail polish line. It last for more than 5 days without chipping. Colors are vibrant. Consistency is opaque and rich in color.
28/03/2020
OPI once again AWESOME
OPI does it again! My favorite color is orange so I had no issues slapping this eye-poping shade on myself. OPI is simple to apply & sometimes you only need apply one coat. I am a rough gal who uses my hands all day, every day. This shade stood it's ground and lasted 9 days before showing minimal wear on my tips...NO CHIPS. I received tons of compliments and gave product information to several interested folks. I will definitely use this polish again as the color is just beautiful to say the least. A+ to OPI once again. Try it, you'll love it.
27/03/2020
Bright
Beautiful bright vibrant color wears well doesn’t chip easily