4.9 5 0 128 128 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

01/04/2020
OPI nail polish
My overall opinion on this nail polish is great. Opi nail polish is a very good quality product. It goes on very smooth, dries really fast and stays on for a fair amount of time considering all the things I do in a days time. I run my hands through water several times a day from handwashing to dishes. The polish doesn't chip or peel away during all of this. I'm very impressed with the overall quality of this nail polish. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone.
01/04/2020
One of the best polish brands
OPI in my opinion is one of the best brands, the polish stays on long, the brush is wide enough and the polish goes on so silky smooth! Plus the color is beautiful :)
29/03/2020
Love OPI
What can I say I love this nail polish line. It last for more than 5 days without chipping. Colors are vibrant. Consistency is opaque and rich in color.
28/03/2020
OPI once again AWESOME
OPI does it again! My favorite color is orange so I had no issues slapping this eye-poping shade on myself. OPI is simple to apply & sometimes you only need apply one coat. I am a rough gal who uses my hands all day, every day. This shade stood it's ground and lasted 9 days before showing minimal wear on my tips...NO CHIPS. I received tons of compliments and gave product information to several interested folks. I will definitely use this polish again as the color is just beautiful to say the least. A+ to OPI once again. Try it, you'll love it.
27/03/2020
Bright
Beautiful bright vibrant color wears well doesn’t chip easily
26/03/2020
This color is poppin’!
I recently purchased this shade because I love orange. With persimmon being the color of the year two years in a row, it couldn’t be better timing— although it’s not persimmon, it’s certainly in the same family. The applicator is very easy to use and get into small spaces. The polish itself lasted about a week, despite my laborious work week. I work a lot with my hands in my off time, and was happy it lasted so long. I get constant compliments on this color.
20/03/2020
No chipping
This polish lasts a long time with no chipping. It only needs one coat. A variety of colors to choose from
18/03/2020
Pop of color
I love OPI! This polish last the longest that I have tried. Coral is my favorite color to wear, but this color pops! It helps me show off my love for the Philadelphia Flyers!
17/03/2020
Great nail polish.
I tried this color nail polish because I love the color.This polish lasts longer than others.It never chipped once.Great polish.It is worth the money.
17/03/2020
Nail Polish Perfect
Overall the polish stayed on my nails for awhile and it just looked so vibrant and so many people told me how gorgeous my nails were. I don’t think there should be any changes to this nail polish. I would totally recommend you give it a try!!
Love
I found the most brightest color because I have a need to stand out and so I bought this and bamm it stayed on through my nail picking, biting and dishes so I’m all for this brand
Love it !
I love all the OPI. Polishes! I love this color! It's great for all year round !
Feeling Festive!
I absolutely LOVE this color! When I wear it, I feel FESTIVE!
14/03/2020
Beautiful color and coverage
I really like exploring bright and vibrant nail colors and I love this brand and color. It has good coverage, easy application, it covers nice. My only problem is if you use your hands alot it does tend to chip after a couple days. Overall great polish.
14/03/2020
wow color!!!
Wow what an amazing color, it is so bold and beautiful. The color just jumps out with coat one and even more with coats tho and three. Its best to add two coats but even with the first coat the color is just amazing. Its not a weird orange color its really nice, it seems to match with my hands, and i really like it. A really great polish, it lasts a long time with no chipping and coming off at the tips. Awesome!!