OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

4.8 5 0 223 223 Doggon it! OPI My Chihuahua Doesn't Bit Anymore is an exciting and beautiful orange nail polish to scare away any ankle biter! OPI Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Stop anyone in their tracks with this vibrant orange. Perfect for adding some wow to any ensemble.
OPI Mexico City Nail Lacquer Collection – Vibrant Orange

24/07/2021
I love the way this nail paint keeps balance which makes it easy to apply it on your nails. And the color is perfect for all time. So I would 100% recommending to anyone whose looking for the best nail paints.
23/07/2021
Solid polish
Opi is a great polish for just about anything. Dries pretty quickly and has a great shine to it. I have had instances where it chips rather easily but top it with clear coat to help prevent. Also fantastic color choice
21/07/2021
My favorite brand for nails
I love their brands and their colors. They have so many options. The colors are always pigmented and last a long time on my hands and feet. Whatever their formula is, it's worth the extra couple dollars! I've been buying their brand for years and I'm never disappointed!
03/07/2021
This Color is Everything
Any OPI color is bound to be beautiful and this is no different. The perfect fall or summer color. This polish has a nice glossy finish. So glossy that I generally don't even need a top coat. Highly recommend for any skin tone!
28/06/2021
Love it!
I have used OPI for a long time. I especially like this color because I like to give my nails the 'WOW" factor. Everyone really notices my nails due to this color. I don't think you could get me to change brands even if you sent me a case of another brand.
28/06/2021
Love the Color
I have always been a fan of OPI for years. I have never had any issues with this particular nail polish. I love this color because it looks stunning on the nails. I don't really like the brush for applying this polish though. It's too fat and leaves streaks. It's not the best brush but it won't stop me from buying it.
27/06/2021
Amazing colors
The formula is amazing! Very affordable and can be found at walmart! There are a variety of colors which is something I love 😍
26/06/2021
Perfect color
I am so in love with this color. The pigmentation is great and it's long lasting polish. I chose this color for a beach vacation and got so many compliments on it. Very tropical.
26/06/2021
good stuff
this is the best nail polish out there drys good goes on good good all around
11/06/2021
Love opi
One of my all time favorites. No chipping and beautiful colors
06/06/2021
The best nail polish brand
OPI is hands down the best nail polish brand out there. It is the only brand I use for my pedicures and they always last without chipping. This color is vibrant and perfect for summer.
02/06/2021
Love this color
I love all OPI nail polish and i try this one a few time ago .i love this color .i searched for this color but not found it but i found it in OPI .i am excited when i found by favourite color in my favorite brand.
01/06/2021
Love OPI
I have OPI nail polish at home and my salon uses it exclusively for my pedicures. It lasts long, colors are great, love this stuff.
20/05/2021
OPI nail polish
I love this nail polish.. It stays on and color is vibrant. OPI has many colors to choose from.
12/05/2021
Never disapponts
OPI nail polish is one of my favorite brands. The color payoff is amazing and is often opaque in only 1 coat. I can get a long wear time and it doesn't chip as easily as others.